Thursday, 2016-12-08, 3:59 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Technical Support: » Hardware » A lot of problems with my gaming laptop (Help)
A lot of problems with my gaming laptop
HypilotDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 0:23 AM | Message # 1
Captain
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
I've gotten a laptop it's a MSI GT70, but every week it has problems. I just posted this to see if anyone can help me. I think it's windows 8 that's causing all the problems.

Problems: blue screen of death - dpc watchdog violation, driver irq not less or equal.

More recently : I started my laptop up everything was working fine I played war thunder with Internet explorer running in the background. Then norton had pop- ups and after that the while playing the game it went back to the home screen constantly. Then something another pop up came so i turned off my laptop when it was shutting down there was an cmd.exe error I started it back up and my Internet adapters are down and can't be repaired the blue circle next to the cursor is blinking nonstop norton found an error and is taking extremely long to repair and I can't shut down my laptop because the sidebar can't stay on even for a second.

So should I just restore everything back to factory condition? Because this laptop can't back up any files or restore .

Message edited by Hypilot - Sunday, 2014-02-09, 1:13 AM

DeathDate: Thursday, 2014-02-13, 7:16 AM | Message # 2
Major General
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
I don't know what the others will say, thats what I would do. Its probably your laptop, the MSI GT70 is kind of known for problems with games, as odd as that may sound.

frankddoughertyDate: Friday, 2014-06-13, 3:16 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
I too encountered lots of problems with my windows 8 laptop until I updated it to windows 8.1, everything works well then. Most gaming laptops I found online are running with windows 7 or windows 8.1. Probably windows 8 got lots of bugs. Try to check laptops here topg4u.com

Forum » Technical Support: » Hardware » A lot of problems with my gaming laptop (Help)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990