Saturday, 2017-08-19, 3:00 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beitr├Ąge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Infos: » FHSW Europe needs YOU!
FHSW Europe needs YOU!
AdmNateEllisDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 5:18 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
Quote mayer ()
Does that mean you have experience with writing programs? I would like to have a software which checks if the player has this or that map installed, let's him download missing maps and customization stuff which are installed automatically and has a button to join the gameserver and teamspeakserver. Retrieving infos about what type of map is running currently and how many players are online as well as a implementation of our ranking system would be neat too.
Sorry Mayer, I have no knowledge of any form of Programming (Python, C++, Java, etc). I'm just experienced with hardware, some core software, and networking. I could however, in my free time, make some sort of PDF guide for requirements for the game. Not sure if anyone else in our community has experience in Programming/Software Development.

mayerDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 6:05 PM | Message # 22
Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 14
Too bad, then i guess you can help with maintenance of the server.
Writing a pdf is easy, so no need for a installation guide. Besides FHSW needs a high quality manual with fine graphics.

AdmNateEllisDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 6:06 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
Awards: 2
Sounds good Mayer. Always willing to lend a hand with the server. smile

RADIOSMERSHDate: Wednesday, 2014-02-19, 10:53 AM | Message # 24
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Awards: 20
Dince Japanese wikipedia has FHSW arcticle, I've started creating FHSW page on the English Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fottony (on my user page as it is only a draft and I will turn it into arcticle later). Almost finished maps sections, the vehicles section need to be expanded. Feel free to correct mistakes and add new information.

FHSW Youtube Channel

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Wednesday, 2014-02-19, 2:02 PM

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Infos: » FHSW Europe needs YOU!
Page 2 of 2«12
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990