Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Infos: » Quitting my admin activity
Quitting my admin activity
mardukDate: Friday, 2015-12-18, 10:37 AM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 27
Hi all,
lately I have noticed that many Players have become very picky about maps. Players always used to complain about every map that is set but this is a new dimension now. Several times in the past weeks I have experienced that nearly all players left the server when I set a map that they obviously did not like. And they did not even make counterproposals, not even when I asked what maps they want. I am sick of this and I think "FUCK YOU!". Players expect me to set maps that satisfy everybody and when I do not reach that they just leave. Keep doing that and I am off for good. I know it is not everybody, I only address those who do that.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

slobodanDate: Friday, 2015-12-18, 4:14 PM | Message # 2
Koń
Group: Trusted
Awards: 28
Marduk I know what youre talking about.Take it easy. Nearly everyone likes to complain and it's impossible to set map which all players likes.
Trois Ponts at last weekend was a bad choose. There was not so many players at server for this map and gameplay was horrible (especially for allied side). The same situation is with most FHT maps. Your (difficult) admin task is to set a verified maps - where most of players can find their role. NOT pointless attack on kingtiger with bazooka (dying 30 times) and NOT 25min walking at jungle to kill one player.

LampoDate: Friday, 2015-12-18, 4:29 PM | Message # 3
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 17
you' re right mardi ( quack ), I saw, several time, your helpfulness ignored by players... If you can, stay, but if u are tired with this behaviour it's ok, the most important thing is that you continue to play. Anyway, for me is always Tobruk.  yes

Santa-AnnaDate: Friday, 2015-12-18, 5:48 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant Colonel
Awards: 19
Sorry Marduk =( But Alpenfestung was too laggy for me, and I didn't say anything because it was only my problem.

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 10:00 AM | Message # 5
General
Awards: 38
That's very sad news, if you ever change your mind just send me a PM. Thank you for your very long and loyal service.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

mardukDate: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 10:19 AM | Message # 6
General
@Endless:

Marduk: "Keep doing that and I am off for good."

I am not gone yet, I just say that I am sick of a certain behaviour. I dont expect everybody to stay on every map. But when 80% of the players leave the server as a form of "protest" against "bad" mapsetting, they can not expect me to stay as admin.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

slobodanDate: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 1:55 PM | Message # 7
Koń
Awards: 28
Most of popular and good FHSW maps are overplayed and I understand that you are trying to set something that is not played 20 times per week. But there are a lot of another maps which usually "works".
To be honest whole FHSW is really boring and overplayed for me lately. I join to server to meet friends and play some of maps which I like. 
Im waiting for FHSW 0.6.  sleeping

Marduk - you are good admin, usually you are asking what map to set before end. Whats more you are on server on most fight nights and evets.
Please stay on your duty  beer

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2015-12-19, 8:35 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant General
Awards: 14
Good job so far, hope u stay as an admin and more hope that u can enjoy it beer

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

zzzMosquitozzzDate: Sunday, 2015-12-20, 4:56 PM | Message # 9
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 2
I don't post enough here but for this time, I want to give my support.
To be Admin not easy: you can't satisfy everybody as you know but I saw you do your job well ! It's enough for me...
Thks to continue as usual yes

Message edited by zzzMosquitozzz - Sunday, 2015-12-20, 5:01 PM

MannsDate: Monday, 2015-12-21, 11:52 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Group: Recruit
Awards: 10
Honestly, I am very pleased about that, your partisan and prejudiced exemplary unjust actions on the server restricted my joy of playing on the server for YEARS.

I like you as a human, but as an admin you were crap.

Hope to see you again on the battlefield

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Mr_JDate: Saturday, 2015-12-26, 10:28 AM | Message # 11
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
By the occasion I would like to apologise for my inactivity as both the admin and player. Long story short I am having serious health issues which were unexpected. I am not sure if I will be able to participate anymore.  Stay united.  v

mardukDate: Sunday, 2015-12-27, 7:54 AM | Message # 12
General
@Mr J: I dont know what to say really... Is it serious?

Quid pro quo.

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2015-12-27, 12:42 PM | Message # 13
General
Awards: 38
That's very sad to hear. Like marduk I'm a bit lost for words.. I hope it's only temporary?

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2016-01-01, 11:45 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant General
@ Mr_J u are not allowed to have any health issues dont we gave u 3 month to become healthy again, this one will reinforce u to get in order again   fight for ur health dwarf then show up here again yes . Our best wishes guards u !

mardukDate: Friday, 2016-01-22, 9:29 PM | Message # 15
General
The situation has not changed really. As I have mentioned in this thread http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/35-736-1 players hardly join anymore. It has become random if we have more than 8-10 players. What I miss is a kind of solidarity. Players only join if there are already at least 8-10 players on the server. Then the player number can go up pretty fast. But until we have as many players it can take hours -or players leave and the fightnight ends early. That can not work!

If all players would join at the same time we could easily have 10-20 Players quickly and then we can do lots of different maps. But when nobody wants to be amongst the first few players, the server will stay empty -and I will not waste my time waiting for players anymore.

We could do a fix time every day to concentrate the players on the server. 7 pm in the winter and 8 pm in the summer maybe. What do you think?

Quid pro quo.

LampoDate: Friday, 2016-01-22, 10:28 PM | Message # 16
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 17
I can join at 7.30/8.00 Pm. For me it's good.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2016-01-22, 11:04 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant General
sounds better, lets do it like the umeboshi people

DeathDate: Sunday, 2016-02-07, 6:17 PM | Message # 18
Major General
Awards: 12
I think it is a good idea to concentrate the players. Even on a small map when you would have 4 vs 4, soon people would join and everyone would have fun. now the server is dead unless we have like 15 people. i noticed that the last few months either we have strong numbers or nobody is on...kinda sad  sad

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Infos: » Quitting my admin activity
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990