Sunday, 2017-11-19, 6:36 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 4 of 4«1234
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Infos: » Our main server is offline and Wewak is unreachable (Let's discuss setting up and maintaining a new server)
Our main server is offline and Wewak is unreachable
RADIOSMERSHDate: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 5:30 PM | Message # 61
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Trusted
Awards: 21
I'm glad the server is back. However, there's one thing that bothers me: wewak is still unreachable and we don't have access to the control panel. If such an event occurs in the future, we won't be able to do anything. I think it was rather an oversight on eYe's part to delegate the control over the server to single person, even trusted one.

Quote Lampo ()
wewi told me that payment is on 3th of each month, maybe my stupid postal bank delayed some payement because they are alwayns on strike.

I justed opened folder with logs through FTP and it looks like the server has been running all this time, that suggests it was rather a technical issue.

FHSW Youtube Channel

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Thursday, 2017-10-05, 5:55 PM

waldhurzakDate: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 6:49 PM | Message # 62
Private
Awards: 0
it's not a problem, we can continue on that server, but we need a wewi more for eventually trouble in the future   

ok, but bro saves cash we could use for a modest "paid" advertising on facebook for example
to get more gradually FHSW players and fans  smile

Best Bf1942 version for FHSW:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/818jqqez94ka80h/BF1942-HD.rar

rafal

LampoDate: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 9:46 PM | Message # 63
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 23
Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
I justed opened folder with logs through FTP and it looks like the server has been running all this time, that suggests it was rather a technical issue.

ok, thanks... at the end all is going fine. That's good.  smile

bubuDate: Friday, 2017-10-06, 2:05 PM | Message # 64
Captain
Awards: 8
Unfortunately, that is not fine by a kilometer! sad That's f***ed up! Having no access to the web interface and having no option to contact hetzner, while paying 60 euros for server which runs subtly for I think 2 weeks or more is just purely f***ed up! dry 

There is a very big chance this will happen again. We need that paypal up and running to gather the donations and in the case this would happen again, we could get a new server.

Alternative to that is the following: we need Wewak to allow access to at least 2 other people onto the webpanel so there would be at least 3 people who could access it in total. This alternative is not very likely as Wewi is nowhere to be contacted sad and paying 60euros for the server we could get for 30 is quite bad. The only fact that is against getting the new server is that by changing the IP address, people won't see the server in their in-game browser and we will lose players, as E3 and Radio pointed out...

xxpollenzxxDate: Friday, 2017-10-06, 3:29 PM | Message # 65
Sergeant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 1
Guys, Can't you contact with Hetzner to get any other information about Wewak that you might not have? (Like phone or other data) So you can try with other things besides mails. I don't like to think bad things but if he is out since more than 6 months, something could happened to him :/

LampoDate: Friday, 2017-10-06, 8:49 PM | Message # 66
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 23
I think eye and wewi had some contact when server changed "owner". But I'm sure wewi is only busy at this time.  icecream

bubuDate: Friday, 2017-10-13, 4:10 PM | Message # 67
Captain
Awards: 8
Quote Lampo ()
I'm sure wewi is only busy at this time
Busy for 8 months not replying to neither of his 2 email addresses? unsure 

Quote xxpollenzxx ()
Guys, Can't you contact with Hetzner to get any other information about Wewak that you might not have?...
Pretty sure they won't give personal information to random people from a game uhm  I like this idea though....

Added (2017-10-13, 4:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Bump, any volunteers for paypal creation? XD

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Infos: » Our main server is offline and Wewak is unreachable (Let's discuss setting up and maintaining a new server)
Page 4 of 4«1234
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990