[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.61 Server: » Infos: » Our main server is offline and Wewak is unreachable (Let's discuss setting up and maintaining a new server)
Our main server is offline and Wewak is unreachable
sagnikDate: Wednesday, 2018-11-28, 9:43 AM | Message # 161
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Zade Servers and I'd like to clarify a few things here. 

Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
And another one:https://my.zadeservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=5
That site looks a bit phishy, and, tbh, I haven't found many reviews about that hoster either.

The new site is being remade and should be live soon. Also, some reviews of our clients are available here: https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/zade-servers-reviews/, and others are available on our Discord server. Also, in our VPSs, all CPU assigned are dedicated threads, which means you can max them all the time. Let me know if there is anything else you guys want to know smile

starking018Date: Friday, 2018-11-30, 12:50 PM | Message # 162
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 18
Quote sagnik ()
Also, in our VPSs, all CPU assigned are dedicated threads, which means you can max them all the time. Let me know if there is anything else you guys want to know

Thank you, but I believe that we'd get a better consistent single-thread performance from our reference dedicated server (not a VPS) with a Core i7-3770 (with a Turbo Boost of 3.9GHz on a single-thread load). At least that is what I can discern from the available information that these are dedicated threads running on an (unknown model) Intel CPU at 3.6+ GHz. Also, the prices for your Finland KVM Game Virtual Servers are somewhat higher than what we were hoping to find for a similar server.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

sagnikDate: Saturday, 2018-12-01, 8:56 AM | Message # 163
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Quote starking018 ()
Thank you, but I believe that we'd get a better consistent single-thread performance from our reference dedicated server (not a VPS) with a Core i7-3770 (with a Turbo Boost of 3.9GHz on a single-thread load). At least that is what I can discern from the available information that these are dedicated threads running on an (unknown model) Intel CPU at 3.6+ GHz. Also, the prices for your Finland KVM Game Virtual Servers are somewhat higher than what we were hoping to find for a similar server.

We run i7 7700 on the SSD nodes, and E3 1246v3 on the HDD nodes. Also, the prices are higher on the Game VPSs because of SSD, if HDD works for you, we can do that at $1.50/GB.

bubuDate: Monday, 2018-12-03, 7:11 AM | Message # 164
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 20
Hmm that sounds interesting. We will consider it as well smile Thanks

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.61 Server: » Infos: » Our main server is offline and Wewak is unreachable (Let's discuss setting up and maintaining a new server)
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2018 Powered by Stefan1990