Friday, 2016-12-09, 1:58 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » The Great Pursuit (Graphic Problems)
The Great Pursuit
(HH)BenjaminDate: Sunday, 2015-02-01, 10:27 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 7
Today, when we played "The Great Pursuit", I once again was dealing with the floating bodies, not being able to go prone, and the somewhat laggy environment. I'm not sure if this is the server or me, the client. I asked several people during the game if they were having these same occurrences, they said they weren't, so I'm assuming it's me. Does anybody know of anything that I can do to resolve these conflicts?
PS: Today was very enjoyable because of all of the players that participated and it seems like we had a slight increase in cooperation between team-members, which is good to see.

DeathDate: Monday, 2015-02-09, 2:03 AM | Message # 2
Major General
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
I'm pretty sure its the map, I have the same EXACT bodies, plus a lot of the mechanics in the game seem to be buggy on that map. Like shooting the 44m anti-tank rocket 3-4 times at a T-34 and doing no dmg, its pretty buggy.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Monday, 2015-02-09, 4:49 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 7
Ok, thanks for the reply Death.

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » The Great Pursuit (Graphic Problems)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990