Thursday, 2017-06-29, 7:10 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » what dose Partner sites means? (question?)
what dose Partner sites means?
sonikglightDate: Saturday, 2016-04-30, 3:53 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 6
We're partners with the Japanese, forgotten honor and FH.

What do this mean partners to us?

sonik9speed aka Winbean aka Winlite

Message edited by sonikglight - Saturday, 2016-04-30, 3:53 AM

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2016-04-30, 1:38 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
I have no idea, these things were added a very long time ago either by Stefan or mayer.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Korsakov829Date: Monday, 2016-05-02, 3:31 AM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Blocked
Awards: 1
I think back in April of 2014 or around then Mayer removed the partnership with Forgotten Honor... and then he was removed. Something like that.

I used to be one of the top admins at Forgotten Honor until I resigned, so I oversaw everything for a time, and I was never aware of any partnership with FHSW Europe. It would have had to have been made more official. The closest thing to it was the first FHSW tournament, a number of people here began to help organize that in late 2013, and then in early 2014 there was an event or two unrelated to the tournament that had attracted about 70 people on at once, more than 120 I bet if you count everyone who wasn't on at the same time during that day. But to be perfectly honest it could just be attributed to laziness, if you see on the homepage of this site here the one banner in particular says 2014, that was two years ago.

Forgotten Honor itself once had an agreement with the FHSW developers regarding the exclusive sharing of content between the two, there may have been phone calls and perhaps a signature even, but I believe that was broken or not understood clearly due to the language barrier, that would have been around 2011 or even earlier, so it's all forgotten about now. I believe the person who started that deal was a developer of FH1 and FH2, haven't seen him in a long time.

sonikglightDate: Sunday, 2016-05-08, 4:34 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 6
damn mystery on the web page. lol

That was a nice brief history about it.

thanks for the reply!

sonik9speed aka Winbean aka Winlite

Message edited by sonikglight - Sunday, 2016-05-08, 4:35 PM

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » what dose Partner sites means? (question?)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990