[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » Forum account
Forum account
timothyhughes109Date: Tuesday, 2016-08-23, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 1

A few weeks ago my account "buddydog" stopped accepting my password and no longer recognize my email as being linked to it. It may have been hacked, some forum side tech problem, idk.

The problem is I cant use this site without my username showing up as my email account, which isn't something I prefer...

Is there anyway for this to be reversed?

bubuDate: Wednesday, 2016-08-24, 4:44 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
"The problem is I cant use this site without my username showing up as my email account, which isn't something I prefer..."
- It should be done from your account settings. But since you can't get into it....

Try writing www.ucoz.com support, I guess... Because username here works on every ucoz based site.

starking018Date: Monday, 2016-08-29, 6:30 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 10
When I registered here two accounts were created: one uID account (which I use to log-in here) and one uID Webtop account. Both take the e-mail as username for log-in purposes (but not for screen name purposes, the e-mail can stay hidden from the public). It was probably the same for you. The password for the second account (Webtop password, a.k.a. Control Panel password, a.k.a. administrator password) is separate from the password for the first (uID account). See if you have that password. If you have it, you can log-in here: https://guid.uid.me/ (check "Webtop") and manage your uID account, including resetting and changing its password or log-in e-mail address. There's also an option for for resetting the passwords (https://guid.uid.me/remind/).

If you don't want to type the e-mail when logging in maybe you can make it so that you can log-in with a facebook/g+/twitter/etc. account, if that helps in any way.

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » Forum account
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990