Friday, 2016-12-09, 11:09 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » server rules debate (rules decision)
server rules debate
sonikglightDate: Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 1:18 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
  • 1. Dont attack or enter uncapturable mainbases! Only planes are excepted from this rule. Temporary pushmap-uncaps are considered as uncapturable mainbases.
    Exception: You are allowed to attack the British mainbases on "Operation Rattrap" as long as the Ratte is in visible distance!
  • 2. Teamkilling on purpose and damaging/destroying own equipment is forbidden!
  • 3. Kamikaze is only allowed with Japanese planes and the Okha flying bomb!
  • 4. Insulting other players, racial slurs and excessive foul language will be punished with a ban! This rule also applies to Team Speak!
  • 5. Nicknames based on sentenced war-criminals or criminal organisations and its members are strictly forbidden!
  • 6. Cheaters and exploitusers will be banned!
  • 7. People with unrecognizable nicknames will be kicked if they refuse to alter their name. ("Player")
  • 8. Chatspamming is not allowed. Violators have to expect a kick.
  • 9. Other serious offences against fairplay can be punished with kick/ban if the admin seems it as necessary! (Example: ship ramming)
  • 10. It's not allowed to vote for another map at round start when other players are still loading the map!
  • 11. Do not use planes as taxi to bail above enemy flag!
  • 12. Constant Camping of a flag without any initiative to capture it is forbidden.

I think the Kamikaze needs to be updated because there are more then 1 way to kill your self and it should be limited to the Japanese Only.

Message edited by sonikglight - Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 1:18 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 7:38 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 37
Quote sonikglight ()
I think the Kamikaze needs to be updated because there are more then 1 way to kill your self and it should be limited to the Japanese Only.

Hmm what other ways for example?

My Youtube Channel

sonikglightDate: Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 10:10 PM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
Endless_Nameless,  suicide kits , jeeps, and  everything else 1 can think of. smart ass.

What about, "Do not use planes as taxi to bail above enemy flag!" this 1 need to be clearer, I mean we have c-47, junkers and other that are made to jump out of.

12. "Constant Camping of a flag without any initiative to capture it is forbidden." this 1 can use an add on like team support fire is acceptable if they're friendlies attacking it still.

6. "Cheaters and exploitusers will be banned!" this 1 might as well delete the Cheaters part of it, no need for it.

4. "Insulting other players, racial slurs and excessive foul language will be punished with a ban! This rule also applies to Team Speak!" a ban? maybe a time ban.

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2016-10-19, 3:46 PM | Message # 4
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 37
What change to the Kamikaze rule are you suggesting exactly? Kamikaze in this case means using a vehicle to destroy another vehicle by crashing into it. This is only allowed with the Ohka, not with Jeeps or any other vehicle.

Quote sonikglight ()

12. "Constant Camping of a flag without any initiative to capture it is forbidden." this 1 can use an add on like team support fire is acceptable if they're friendlies attacking it still.

Agreed.

Quote sonikglight ()
4. "Insulting other players, racial slurs and excessive foul language will be punished with a ban! This rule also applies to Team Speak!" a ban? maybe a time ban.

I'll remove "with a ban", punishment depends on context and type of insult.

My Youtube Channel

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Support & Help: » server rules debate (rules decision)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990