Friday, 2016-12-09, 1:58 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Juno Beach map!
Juno Beach map!
GreenShiftDate: Sunday, 2012-01-29, 3:31 AM | Message # 1
SSM Modder
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
Earlier this map came up on the server but there were strange bugs happening to everyone. It was impossible or difficult to go into the prone position, either you would be forced back up to standing or you would vibrate around. If you hit the crouch button you vibrated as well. That made aiming rather difficult.

Next bug was with the corpses, when you shot someone their body wouldnt lay on the ground but sit in a partially bent over position, at one point Slobodan and I were knifing and I win but I look back and his dead body was laying on the ground knifing still! It didnt damage me but was funny to look at. It made it sometimes difficult to tell if the person was dead or not.

Then the guns were slightly bugged, mainly the rifles. When in say the drivers position of a truck or MG position on the StuG (possibly more vehicles too, I didnt test it extensively) your rifle would show up pointing up in the air blocking your vision partially, the rifle would even move with your hands as you were steering the truck lol

Others noticed these too so I think it was server wide and not just on my end. Map may be corrupt and need to be replaced fresh? Otherwise I would suggest removing it from the rotation until its fixed.

mardukDate: Sunday, 2012-01-29, 8:18 AM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 21
Some other maps like Prokhorovka also still dont work.
=>The server needs a reinstallation.

Quid pro quo!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2012-01-29, 2:32 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant General
Awards: 12
I wasn´t an that map for long time and recogniced nothing of that. But I know that problems from the map "the great pursuit" ! Exact the same problems (on axis side) as you described GreenShift!

But I don´t know what to do sad

Regards, der Eberhahn

PS Prokhorovka don´t work surprised Damn such a nice map! One of my favorite!!! Please fix it sad !!!

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Sunday, 2012-01-29, 2:34 PM

GreenShiftDate: Sunday, 2012-01-29, 6:13 PM | Message # 4
SSM Modder
Awards: 0
Hasnt the server had FHSW reinstalled a few times now? I recall someone mentioning its been done before. Might warrant a call to the server company? Files shouldnt be becoming corrupt often I wouldnt think surprised

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Juno Beach map!
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990