Friday, 2016-12-09, 1:54 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Massive racism / verbal abuse (>Important<)
Massive racism / verbal abuse
XenanabDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 10:07 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 10
Good evening.
Was playing on the server today. While we played battle of ortona some enormous discussion of politics began in the game chat!
Some players didnt refuse to use some very racist expressions and phrases!!
Later on, on Alaska also players were insulted without any scruple.

I can say that these persons were mainly involved in these actions:
Orjuttaya (hope the name is correct if not, i hope you know who I mean) , Rolf Steiner , WOLFGANG

Seems that my screenshot file of BF doesn't exist? I took many screens, but I don't know where these have been saved...

With Paint i just got this, showing one of the many many moments were Nate Ellis got insulted cause of his point of view, of his nationality, etc..

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3275/lwomwqfj_jpg.htm

Admins, please. If there is a way to look into the server logs seeking for the chat logs, please do it and see that these 3 guys should get punished for this!
There are also witnesses, which (i hope) will confirm that here in thread.

I don't want to play on a server with players like these and reading all this crap, that surely doesn't belong on a WWII computer game...

-------------------------------------------
I added the server log - Mr_J:

Message edited by Xenanab - Monday, 2013-06-03, 10:08 PM

DeathDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 10:15 PM | Message # 2
Major General
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Xenanab is right. I was there with him the entire time. I believe Rolf Steiner should be banned or saying N***** several times, cursing at other players and making very racist remarks. Rolf Steiner attacked Nate over and over along with other players.  Orjuttaya and WOLFGANG also joined in with him and something should be done.

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 10:32 PM | Message # 3
General
Awards: 37
Okay I wasn't there and probably also no other admin but you have proven to be honest players and two of the three names you posted here are known troublemakers. I can also see enough of the chat log to support your claim.

-> perma banned

Screenshots are saved as .tga in ..\Battlefield 1942\ScreenShots\

My Youtube Channel

WOLFGANGDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 11:14 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 1
what they said all was truth  no doubt in that but  that nigger thing was so strange   

SHEEP BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 11:15 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Awards: 4
I agree, i warned wolfgang several times, he was saying many anti-Semitic things, and i warned him that i would report him too, he started saying that i was a jew lover etc, not that i have a problem being a jew lover, my best friend is Jewish, however i felt the connotations with which he used there term were very inappropriate...

This kind of behavior has no place in this community!

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Monday, 2013-06-03, 11:16 PM

DeathDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 11:56 PM | Message # 6
Major General
Wolfgang you're in no position to be saying anything after today. I don't go online to play battlefield to listen and read stupid remarks by immature people. I thought all the immature people didn't play bf1942 anymore but apprently not.

Agreed Simo

WOLFGANGDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 0:36 AM | Message # 7
Private
death i was agreeing with them what they were saying and yeah  calling nigger was strange 

and nate started it first then fight beings and i forget them name ofa players who was using bad langague 

they were talking about balls i dont know what they mean about it

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 0:39 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
WOLFGANG, youre the last person to be talking about sheep, your views are as primitive as your mentality and behavior, people like you are the reason the world is a messed up place... you just jump on the band wagon, find the nearest scape goat and make targets of the innocent because you have nothing going for yourself and you're too much of a coward to do anything but vent that frustration in a childish way.

For several days now you have been insulting jews and engaging in other racist behavior, I even warned you to stop and you did naught but mock me.

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 0:40 AM

DeathDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 0:53 AM | Message # 9
Major General
Wolfgang you were calling nate very bad names, calling him stupid brainwashed and other various names. Don't make it sound like you didn't do anything. I saw it, so did Nate, starking and the others. You were in the wrong just like the others. You didn't go as far as Rolf today but you still were very negative and were saying stupid things to nate. 

I believe you called muslims "monkeys" today.

WOLFGANGDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 1:23 AM | Message # 10
Private
death  i called somalis a monkey on non religous  point of view for hwat they are doing   .I didnt call them a monkey for a being a muslim

and yeah nate is not a only a stupid but a hypocrite also .what they were talking about the current sautitionhapping in sweden and norway is 100% true and the real cause  of it a foreign muslim imigrants  which are bringing disgrace to muslims

WOLFGANGDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 1:26 AM | Message # 11
Private
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ SIMO ME A COWARD you got to be kidding me  :D

WOLFGANGDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 1:53 AM | Message # 12
Private
OYE !! simo we had unfinished conversation   you said  a operation took palce and we dont know about it  or we just saw  could do nothing and were affraid from yankes is that soo then just have look on this video

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150353909286899

and thanks to policy of your countries that  resulted  terrorism  and osama didnt exist  its all media bullshit

i never belived once in my life that he do exist  well it was created by america cia  to creat toubles and to bring bad name for muslims around the world  ok just think about it what will happen if egypt closses suze canal and what will happen if  arabs countries stop giving oil

i shouldnt have started this but  our conversation was unfinshed   and our army ranks in 7th number most pwoerful army in the world  and that shitty nate says we are weak and coward :D

Message edited by WOLFGANG - Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 1:54 AM

DeathDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 2:09 AM | Message # 13
Major General
Alright wolfgang thats enough, this is a gaming forum not a political forum. Keep this shit at home not here.

WOLFGANGDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 2:22 AM | Message # 14
Private
DEATH     IT WAS UNFINSHED CONVERSATION   SO I FINISHED IT NOW I AM NOT LIKE YOU WHO SIT QUITE AND LISTEN OTHERS SHIT

Message edited by WOLFGANG - Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 2:39 AM

Adm-NateEllisDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 3:23 AM | Message # 15
Private
Wolf, I am getting really sick and tired of your useless antics and childish remarks. You haven't been to my country, so how can you say stuff thats not true? I agree with Xenanab, Death, and Simo. You clearly have no respect for anybody else. You don't deserve to be on the server if you can't have common sense, respect, and honesty for fellow players. And all the shit you post on Facebook: NO ONE CARES!

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 9:16 AM | Message # 16
Colonel
wolfgang, military ranking systems are very flawed, iraq was ranked higher than 7th when america destroyed their armed forces, they crushed them.. your views of the world are that of an idiot, one who believes the first fanciful story that is told to them.. are you living in lala land?

And the only thing that would happen if arab countries stopped producing oil is... nothing, nothing at all would happen, if you knew anything youd know that the US is currently the leading world producer of oil, outranking the saudis even and by a long shot, also shale gas is easing dependency on arab oil whuich is due to dry up in the next 30-40 years anyway, the fact is, the US has gotten away with sucking all the arab countries dry, while not having to dig in to their own reserves of natural resources, so umm, suck it...

oh and i stand by my comment that youre a coward, only cowards would hide behind a screen to insult and victimize people, if i ever meet you on the street or in down a dark alley way i would prove your own cowardice to you by forcing you into begging me to let you go, but as youre not a real man, and you never will be i have a feeling that wont happen..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 9:18 AM

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 9:41 AM | Message # 17
Colonel
lol i just was wolfgangs profile on facebook, hes skinnier than the somalis he was insulting! i would snap you in half wolfgang, with less effort than break a twig... youre basically just a little kid... at first i was angry at you, now i jsut pity you, you're really a pathetic creature no matter which way i look at it...

also half his liked pages are crap like " I Trusted You, When You Said You Love Me =[" and " U alyways hurt Me alot but I still love u alot".... hes just a sad little person, liking face book pages about how he will never find a living soul, its that very same element that causes him to be racist and or stupid...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 9:45 AM

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 9:58 AM | Message # 18
Colonel
And wolfgang, you talk about jews, insulting them and all that crap, but look at your own country man, youre own people cant even stop from fighting themselves because they are so primitive, ive never heard of that happening in Israel... you blame all  your countries problems on india and the jews, when its your own people spoiling your country, you cant even have a peaceful election, youre people are such cowards that they shoot little girls like malala youssefzai just for trying to learn how to read, because they fear that a little girl may become smarter or more powerful than them, it is the way of cowards in the midst of a nation of cowards and fools.

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

WOLFGANGDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 12:06 PM | Message # 19
Private
@ simo  ahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  JUST DONT GO ON MY LOOK AND YOU JUST SAID i saying behind the screens like coward why dont i show up my face    dude you solved my problem even i want that too and you said i wll be begging for mercy   naaa in your dreams biggrin  yeah  may be you can win if  you come in group  but one on one then never   and i wont lose  easyly  like that  from swines like   you so  best of luck  :D

you barked that  yankes sucked arab countries dry  is that so then arab have to shut down suze canal looooool  then you have to choose  long routes for trading  :DDDD   . just keep  in your mind that  everything   rises  but one day they also have  to face a down fall too  

now you talk about malala she is a very big drama  well nice acting she should be in hollywood  it was all foking set up so that  army and people of pakistan become so emotional and take militry action aganist waziristan   but this plot also failed  lol :D  

now if you talk about people  northern and tribel regions of pakistan  so called phastuns are not cowards  you havent yet messed with them complety    .Try to mess with them  one on one like man  and you will see what happens messing them is like jumping in pit of fire biggrin and dont take  our people so easy or light .If pakistan again closes nato supply line it really gona be shit for nato troops :D

jews (satanic lobbies ,free maysons and zonist etc) + india are after pakistan too causing lots of troubles  and I.S.I have evidence of that also.
one thing more i have many other pages not only  just love pages but many other pages also 

ok so what about ultra orthrodox jews clashes in isreal  and what about rachel corrie and they attacked a swedish peace activist   and saying we killed your jesus han !!! .They also use  plestine kids as shields

WOLFGANGDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 12:08 PM | Message # 20
Private
@ nate  faggot   what i see then i say or  discuss other wise i wont   so stfu

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Massive racism / verbal abuse (>Important<)
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990