Friday, 2016-12-09, 1:57 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Massive racism / verbal abuse (>Important<)
Massive racism / verbal abuse
SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 12:18 PM | Message # 21
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 4
why do you think the ISI lets all the militant groups run free in pakistan and run around bombing and gunning people down left and right? do you even realize how absolutely dependent your country is on US military and financial aid? The ISI know that it is in their best interest to leave the terrorists alone, so they can keep getting money from the US, they are a poor excuse for an intelligence service as they betray their own people on a daily basis.. you know absolutely nothing about the world my skinny little friend, and in a one on one fight i would take down you and all your skinny little friends, but your type are too cowardly to fight like men, rather just to bombings and crap like that, you dont deserve the epithet of people, you are less than animals, and that is why youre country is a piece of crap, its economy is a joke anyone can see that, pakistan has been causing nothing but trouble in the region since jinnah decided to break away from india in the first place, i laugh at people like you, because i know that you never ammount to anything more than a bunch of backwards cave dwelling savages...

In any case wolfgang i think youve adequately proved to anyone in question that you are indeed a vile, racist, xenophobic ugly little person. to any administrators that have been witness to Wolfgangs behaviour even here in this forum i would suggest that he is immediately banned and expelled from this community on a permanent basis..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 12:36 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 2:40 PM | Message # 22
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 37
Okay guys I think you had enough fun.

And for the future: No political or religious discussions on the server!

btw. this
Quote (SimoHayha)
lol i just was wolfgangs profile on facebook, hes skinnier than the somalis he was insulting! i would snap you in half wolfgang, with less effort than break a twig... youre basically just a little kid... at first i was angry at you, now i jsut pity you, you're really a pathetic creature no matter which way i look at it...

is also something I don't want to see, I hope you know that.

/case closed

My Youtube Channel

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Massive racism / verbal abuse (>Important<)
Page 2 of 2«12
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990