Thursday, 2017-05-25, 8:39 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » FHSW tag abuse (..)
FHSW tag abuse
SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 1:46 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 4
I noticed we have a new player using FHSW clan tags, [FHSW]Kuba. This guys is very new player to FHSW, I know that he isnt bad, and that marduk gave him permission to use, on the provision that he also sign up for forum. I told him that i noticed he had not yet signed up to the forum, and when i asked him he told me that he has. Although now that i check the users of the forum i cant see him anywhere, could someone maybe clear this up with him, because despite me trying he just tells me he has done it already.

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

mayerDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 2:15 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Awards: 14
I think it is better when the [FHSW] tag is reserved for FHSW Europe staff and regular players.
But in my opinion it would make the most sense to have it reserved and mandatory for admins so admins can be identified on the server.

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 12:16 PM | Message # 3
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
I also think FHSW could be used by European FHSW Crew. So everybody knows who the admins are and who not.

SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 12:43 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
I think it depends, i know we have a few players that use FHSW tags who arent admins in the strictest sense,( canuck attack and adm nate for example), but these guys are active community members, and decent players who raise the FHSW reputation, my maini problem with kuba is the fact that he isnt even signing up here on the forum despite being told several times, other than that i dont really mind that he uses our tags since he seems to have a degree of skill(or beginners luck maybe)

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

mardukDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 1:46 PM | Message # 5
General
Awards: 24
Hi folks,
allowing players to wear the [FHSW]-tag is part of my community-policy. I think it is a good way to show that we alive and is connected to that issue: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/2-506-1
PFC banns all our players. In fact, with that they force them to stay with us, so good for us. When more people wear the [FHSW]-tag it will in the end lead to more players on our server. Not, that i encourage players to wear the tag, but when they nicely ask, I just let them. And I don't think they have to sign up here when they wear it, Simo. Calm down. Don't forget that you are a relatively new member in our community, too. We never forced players to sign up here. They want to be part of us, so let them use the tag. Don't be so strict. If players misuse it, we can ban them. But that has not happened yet.
Also, not even all of our admins wear that tag. It has never been used to distinguish admins from players!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 2:57 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
I only thought to comment on it because  i saw stefan tell him on server that if he wants to keep tags he has to at least sign up on forum to be kept in the loop about fhsw going ons..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

crazygameloverDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 4:55 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 8
I always thought the FHSW tag was for important members of the community only, until I saw Simo using it (no offense;))

DeathDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 6:28 PM | Message # 8
Major General
Awards: 12
I have no problem seeing these people wear the FHSW tags, as long as they behave themselves  smile

we are fhsw not pfc, so in my opinion seeing people wear the FHSW tag, is a compliment, they love the mod and want to put it in their name  happy no harm in that.

CanukAttakDate: Wednesday, 2014-02-12, 6:57 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 5
dry    Wow talk about awkward...

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » FHSW tag abuse (..)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990