Wednesday, 2017-04-26, 5:31 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » My confession to the FHSW Community
My confession to the FHSW Community
AdmNateEllisDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:00 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
To my fellow members and anyone reading this,

Yesterday, a few people complained to be on TS in regards about my mic and that I was being too loud. Well, I have a confession to make. I am only 22, and have had a hearing disability since birth. I may not hear as good like everyone else in my life. Every time someone gets mad at me because of it, i get depressed, as it's something I can't help with, thus it makes me feel like I am being judged. People think that it's just seniors who have hearing issues or mental problems. I don't want to have any hate from those who may read this. I am not ashamed of who I am or how I was brought into this world. I just wanted to make myself clear.

mardukDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:27 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 22
No problem mate! You are welcome to our community! smile

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:28 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant General
Group: Trusted
Awards: 13
No problem at all Nate, just do like I suggested and use push to talk and everything is OK for these circumstances.

The only thing I get mad about was the 4 or 5 advices because of the noises and u didn´t react anyway! 

Key is if any problems are located to react and change behavior to do the best in the given circumstances.

Best regards, Robert

LampoDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:59 PM | Message # 4
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 14
ehhh, what's the problem Nate, when I was 5 yo... I was partially deaf in right ear... then after a surgery I solved my problem 95% of my hearing recuperated. Now I work as financial and customs policeman and play FHSW very very very very good whistling . Robert knows....
So, never get depressed... never, follow the suggestion of Robert then think only how having fun and enjoy your life.

+ -

CanukAttakDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 4:53 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 4
NO worries man

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 8:54 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 4
I also went partially deaf after a CAT 777D dump-truck tyre exploded next to me.

In case your wonder what a 777d is, it is this. And i can drive them!

The pressure in the tyres is about 230 KPA, when they pop(which is very rare) it is like a small explosion, ive heard of people dying in such accidents but i was lucky to be on the other side of the truck from the tyre which exploded. My ears rang for weeks afterwards and it wasnt until at least 2 months that i could hear normally again..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » My confession to the FHSW Community
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990