Wednesday, 2017-06-28, 10:36 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » My confession to the FHSW Community
My confession to the FHSW Community
AdmNateEllisDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:00 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
To my fellow members and anyone reading this,

Yesterday, a few people complained to be on TS in regards about my mic and that I was being too loud. Well, I have a confession to make. I am only 22, and have had a hearing disability since birth. I may not hear as good like everyone else in my life. Every time someone gets mad at me because of it, i get depressed, as it's something I can't help with, thus it makes me feel like I am being judged. People think that it's just seniors who have hearing issues or mental problems. I don't want to have any hate from those who may read this. I am not ashamed of who I am or how I was brought into this world. I just wanted to make myself clear.

mardukDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:27 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 27
No problem mate! You are welcome to our community! smile

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:28 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant General
Awards: 14
No problem at all Nate, just do like I suggested and use push to talk and everything is OK for these circumstances.

The only thing I get mad about was the 4 or 5 advices because of the noises and u didn´t react anyway! 

Key is if any problems are located to react and change behavior to do the best in the given circumstances.

Best regards, Robert

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

LampoDate: Sunday, 2014-04-13, 4:59 PM | Message # 4
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 17
ehhh, what's the problem Nate, when I was 5 yo... I was partially deaf in right ear... then after a surgery I solved my problem 95% of my hearing recuperated. Now I work as financial and customs policeman and play FHSW very very very very good whistling . Robert knows....
So, never get depressed... never, follow the suggestion of Robert then think only how having fun and enjoy your life.

CanukAttakDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 4:53 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Awards: 6
NO worries man

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 8:54 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 4
I also went partially deaf after a CAT 777D dump-truck tyre exploded next to me.

In case your wonder what a 777d is, it is this. And i can drive them!

The pressure in the tyres is about 230 KPA, when they pop(which is very rare) it is like a small explosion, ive heard of people dying in such accidents but i was lucky to be on the other side of the truck from the tyre which exploded. My ears rang for weeks afterwards and it wasnt until at least 2 months that i could hear normally again..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » My confession to the FHSW Community
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990