Sunday, 2016-12-11, 6:01 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » criticism against Simo Haya !!!!!!!!!!! (unnecessary)
criticism against Simo Haya !!!!!!!!!!!
no need for a Poll
1.Simo mad[ 1 ][33.33%]
2.Simo bad day[ 2 ][66.67%]
Answers total: 3
MannsDate: Saturday, 2014-11-01, 11:33 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Recruit
Awards: 10
Hello lovely FHSW

I just played FHSW since a long time again, made a lot of fun.

We played El Alamein, I made a lot of dog fighting with the bf 109, but cause of being untrained, I failed a lot.
I used to have the parachute kit all the time.
So once I was shot over the allied airbase by bofors, my bf 109 immidiately got to 0% health and slowly sank in the sky.
I bailed out and used my parachute, glided softly to the ground, just as every pilot who gets shot down.

As I hoverd down, I saw a Tommy (simo) going to the tanks, I actually wanted to avoid a fight, but he almost forced me to attack him, looking straight into my direction, seing me falling down with the parachute.
I opened fire and made him die.

This would be now a stupid situation, for each other players, who don't know that I was shut down from airplane, but he truely has seen it.

Paradoxically, Simo told me to leave Mainbase, to 100% in his rage because I killed him. I could not understand, why he told me that, when he saw me landing with the parachute anyway... just superfluous

So I took the way to the next enemy Truck and drove to the next friendly flag. And as I red: "Get out of the mainbase" I gave him the mocking answer "be quiet", because I still don't comprehend, why he tells me that, when he saw me going down with parachute, maybe just to demonstrate his authority as admin. So he really kicked me....

Why I am cross ?

- He saw me landing with the parachute and knew I was in a plane before and made a war-common "emergency Parachute bail-out" unfortunately over the base
- He gave me not enough time to get away from allied main
- He did not accept, my kind of reaction was the only possible one, otherwise he had killed me before, I did not choose the position of my bail out on intention
- He could not complain me the really reason, why he kicked me
- He declined an apologise and provokated me to write a criticism

I just want to hear an apologise

mfG Styv

The story beyond insulting afterwards is all correct, I insulted him, these kicks were all entitled

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Message edited by Manns - Saturday, 2014-11-01, 11:34 PM

SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 0:17 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 4
I cant believe youre defending yourself in this, it doesnt matter whether or not you wore a parachute, you were in main base and you killed a person. and before that you swore to Tomek in global chat. And i did not see you as a matter of fact, you could have left the base without killing any one, if i saw you explain to me why i didnt shoot at you not even one shot?

The rules are VERY clear about both bailing out of planes over main, and killing people inside main. you did both, and any one looking over the chat logs will see how rude you were and the kind of language you had been using

Here are some of the things he said in global chat:
01-Nov-14 22:46:32 : # [Global]Styv: fuck you omek

01-Nov-14 22:49:27 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: styv get out of main
01-Nov-14 22:49:29 : # [Global]Styv: be quiet
01-Nov-14 22:49:42 : Player Styv 522b5886a941ae00df7261c86af23efc [unknown]kicked by SimoHayha for using inappropriate language.
01-Nov-14 22:49:42 : Client: Said ' [BFSM]Styv kicked for using inappropriate language'.
01-Nov-14 22:49:42 : Client: Kick player Styv.

01-Nov-14 22:50:06 : # [Global]Styv: are you drunk ?
01-Nov-14 22:50:15 : # [Global]Styv: you saw my parachute fool
01-Nov-14 22:50:17 : # [Global]Styv: i landed

01-Nov-14 22:55:23 : # [Global]Styv: why did you kick me you stupid fool
01-Nov-14 22:55:26 : # [Global]Styv: SIMO HAYA ?

01-Nov-14 22:55:18 : # [Global]Styv: asshole
01-Nov-14 22:55:36 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: ill kick you again for that
01-Nov-14 22:55:49 : # [Global]Styv: why did ou kick me ?
01-Nov-14 22:55:50 : # [Axis]Styv: dd
01-Nov-14 22:56:20 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: officially i kicked you for innapropriate lan
01-Nov-14 22:56:20 : # [Global]Styv: SIMO
01-Nov-14 22:56:20 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: because you shot me in main
01-Nov-14 22:56:21 : # [Axis][HUN]Seeman: WE NEED ANTI AIR HERE!
01-Nov-14 22:56:24 : # [Global]Styv: i gave you an qustion !
01-Nov-14 22:56:37 : # [Global]Styv: moron
01-Nov-14 22:56:39 : # [Global]Styv: use your brain
01-Nov-14 22:56:42 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: and now im kicking you again because you call
01-Nov-14 22:56:50 : Client: Said ' [BFSM]Styv kicked for disrupting gameplay'.
01-Nov-14 22:56:50 : Client: Kick player Styv.

01-Nov-14 23:00:32 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: look
01-Nov-14 23:00:36 : # [Global]Styv: why did you kick me the first time
01-Nov-14 23:00:36 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: if you want to play
01-Nov-14 23:00:38 : # [Global]Styv: fuck off, i dont look
01-Nov-14 23:00:38 : # [Global] [FHSW]Simo Hayha: play

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 0:32 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Typically as expected he uses points that should derive only from his mistake,

all that

01-Nov-14 22:55:18 : # [Global]Styv: asshole
01-Nov-14 22:55:36 : #  [Global][FHSW]Simo Hayha: ill kick you again for that
01-Nov-14 22:55:49 : # [Global]Styv: why did ou kick me ?
01-Nov-14 22:55:50 : # [Axis]Styv: dd
01-Nov-14 22:56:20 : #  [Global][FHSW]Simo Hayha: officially i kicked you for innapropriate lan
01-Nov-14 22:56:20 : # [Global]Styv: SIMO
01-Nov-14 22:56:20 : #  [Global][FHSW]Simo Hayha: because you shot me in main
01-Nov-14 22:56:21 : # [Axis][HUN]Seeman: WE NEED ANTI AIR HERE!
01-Nov-14 22:56:24 : # [Global]Styv: i gave you an qustion !
01-Nov-14 22:56:37 : # [Global]Styv: moron
01-Nov-14 22:56:39 : # [Global]Styv: use your brain
01-Nov-14 22:56:42 : #  [Global][FHSW]Simo Hayha: and now im kicking you again because you call
01-Nov-14 22:56:50 : Client: Said ' [BFSM]Styv kicked for disrupting gameplay'.
01-Nov-14 22:56:50 : Client: Kick player Styv.

01-Nov-14 23:00:32 : #  [Global][FHSW]Simo Hayha: look
01-Nov-14 23:00:36 : # [Global]Styv: why did you kick me the first time
01-Nov-14 23:00:36 : #  [Global][FHSW]Simo Hayha: if you want to play
01-Nov-14 23:00:38 : # [Global]Styv: fuck off, i dont look
01-Nov-14 23:00:38 : #  [Global][FHSW]Simo Hayha: play

It ALSO has nothing to do with tomek, we are insulting each other for fun for years, but you FHSW Noob can't know that, if you choose that as a kick reason, you are definately the admin on the wrong server

has nothing to do with the current topic, it's all about the following kick
which I agree, because I insulted you in purpose

But back to the main topic:

actually only 10% of your post are the required statement, the rest is only flaming what happend before and afterwards, but we are talking ONLY and really ONLY about the very first kick, with the reason, I've been at enemy base, that's the mistake. I congratulet you, for the research at the chat client, but actually it gives us only an overview about my rage against you, not anything about fact, you kicked me for landing in the enemy air base and killing you for emergency as a common landig pilot.

Will you now send me screenshots from tanks ? Or anything else that's no relevant or that has nothing to do with the complaint against you ? Maybe a screen where I say "hi" ?
This topic is ONLY for your misconduct to kick me !

good night

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 0:47 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
I was in the main base when you killed me, and you werent in a plane, case closed. You cant go around insulting people and causing trouble when you get kicked for clearly breaking the rules.

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Korsakov829Date: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 2:05 AM | Message # 5
Major
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
Contrary to popular belief there are actual server rules, but they're usually only enforced by admins who are affected by the rule breaking. Other day had a plane land in a main base shooting everyone, nobody gave a fuck, people bailed from planes, nobody gave a fuck, a tank was driven into main base, again nobody really gave a fuck about it, even though Simo and Marduk were both there and could have easily noticed them on the map.

Nobody gave a fuck about any of it, never really has and likely never will.

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 6:21 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Please Simo, please tell me you ain't serious in your last post !

I was very unsure about your ability of an admin, but now you actually make me worry about your ability of "Reading and understanding" of structured sentences.
I perhapps told you about 5 Times, the whole topic is NOT (i emphasized it extra for your) about the insulting, it is about your mistake as admin to kick me, because I made an emergency paradrop landing in your main base, though you saw me gliding down with the parachute and you sure realized the dog fight over the base.

Sure did I kill you ! Should I write to you:

Guten Tag, mein Flugzeug ist über eurer Basis abgestürzt, ich musste mit dem Fallschirm abspringen, könnte ich bitte einen LKW von euch ausborgen und zu meinem Hauptquartier zurückfahren, um dich dann zu töten ?
"Good day, my plane has crashed on your base, I had to jump with a parachute, could I please borrow a truck from you, and go back to my headquarters, and then to kill you?"

I hope I made it clear, how ridicolous this would have been, and you were straight going to the Bishop, and I would have no Anti Tank Weapons.

And if you are so bolt, to tell me in chat, to leave the HQ, you just deserve an answer like be quiet !

- Provocation, you saw me anyway, you know its not on purpose, why do you blame me in front of all people
- you saw me escaping from main base, that made a picture of me not being a "Base Raper"
- I am maybe the oldest FHSW Player from this Server, is there no time for talking instead of kicking from one second to the other ???

And if you speak out with your "lags". You better concentrate yourself on getting your game clearly running instead of kicking.

honor and duty

Santa-AnnaDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 8:01 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 19
Jump with a parachute - it's a little disgusting in relation to the one who shot down the plane, I believe smile It's so nice to get the evidence that you shot down the plane!
And anyway, when you jump over enemy base - this means you give up in captivity. You had to throw out your gun and raised your hands.

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:05 AM | Message # 8
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Its not alowed to get into the mainbase without an aircraft...... You understand? Next time, crash! Because everybody can bail out above enemy mainbase after be shot down. In my opinion, Simo did a good job but not perfect. We don't bail before 3 warnings.

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:08 AM | Message # 9
Colonel
it is allowed to attack enemy airport by air, but what if get shot down and can bail ?
Maybe add a rule: It is forbidden to bail out with parachute when you are near enemy base.....

and @Korsakov829

Admins most times only intervene, when they are affected

Like in my case, where I shot simo

But I don't want to get out of hand with that topic, Slobodan calls everybody bitch or whore and everbody laughs, I say "fuck you" to Tomek for fun because he killed me and it's already listed in this thread...

honor and duty

Message edited by Manns - Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:19 AM

LampoDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:31 AM | Message # 10
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
hi all mates snack
if I well remember a player may bail out only when he's above his main base. All the other situations are forbidden. I agree with Santa, if you land on an enemy base you are like a POW.
Anyway, this is not a real problem so fair play and have fun.

+ -

Message edited by Lampo - Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:35 AM

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:39 AM | Message # 11
Colonel
You guys know that I wrote, I actually had a real dog fight over allied base and wos set to fire by FLAK ?
I did not use BF 109 for Taxi §11, I had a real air conflict smile

And so I bailed out to avoid dying, unfortunately landing next to Simo, killed him and escaped from the enemy base with truck and got kicked

honor and duty

LampoDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:48 AM | Message # 12
Donator of 40€
Quote Manns ()
You guys know that I wrote, I actually had a real dog fight over allied base and wos set to fire by FLAK ? I did not use BF 109 for Taxi §11, I had a real air conflict

And so I bailed out to avoid dying, unfortunately landing next to Simo, killed him and escaped from the enemy base with truck and got kicked

I think the problem is: you bailed-out. Nothing else. You are a good player and respect rules, but maybe you forgot we can't bail when some one shot us down. You may try an emergency landing but in an enemy main base you can't do anything because you are a POW. Try to escape and then return to have your revenge ( spaghetti revenge rules )  notworthy

+ -

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 10:06 AM | Message # 13
Colonel
Am I talking against a wall ?

After shooting him down,

I tried to escape ! I was on my way back to axis mainbase with a  Bedford . I drove 15 seconds cross the desert to middle german flag than I got kicked.

And that's the point as I said it 6 times before

And as long as I own a parachute, I may bail out everywhere (when my plane has been shot to fire)

honor and duty

Message edited by Manns - Sunday, 2014-11-02, 10:10 AM

LampoDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 10:34 AM | Message # 14
Donator of 40€
if I remeber in our server rule ther's a "no bail" warning somewhere... but I'm not sure about it.

+ -

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 11:58 AM | Message # 15
FHSW Wikia Admin
  • 1. Dont attack or enter uncapturable mainbases!
    Only planes are excepted from this rule. Temporary pushmap-uncaps are considered as uncapturable mainbases.

So..... Whats wrong? It is NOT alowed in every circumstances to enter a Mainbase. You attack a mainbase with plane and you need to bail because you crash, you just not bail above a mainbase and you crash. Everybody can bail out above a mainbase and say he was crashing...

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 12:00 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
I did not choose the location to bail, it was an emergency you can not control the plane when it's on fire, it is war, and I did not want to die, so I opened parachute.

Everbody can say that what you mean, but not everybody is gliding down with a parachute facing the enemy, that's the point, there were 5 signs, for me being a pilot not a base attacker

-parachute
-pilot kit
-attacking at far distance with a P38
-not stealing heavy armours, in contrary, taking a truck to escape
-conspicuous dog fight over the map at 100 feet

honor and duty

Message edited by Manns - Sunday, 2014-11-02, 12:04 PM

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 12:25 PM | Message # 17
FHSW Wikia Admin
Dude.... again.... It is not alowed to enter a mainbase! Either with a burning plane or with a tank or with your soldiers boots. Not Alowed! 

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 1:05 PM | Message # 18
Accessory Admin
Awards: 21
@Manns: You escaped your plane so you were not allowed to attack any unit that sits within the main base radius. This is obvious and Fritz pointed out the rule which regulates that. Also Anna and Lampo have explained it well. Nevertheless I think you are trolling us wink

SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 1:28 PM | Message # 19
Colonel
I dont appreciate the fuss youve made over this. I am an admin, i dont have to put up with being insulted and called a liar for kicking a player who has clearly broken the rules, and i certainly dont have to apologize for it.

Yesterday when you returned to the server i told you that if you want to just play normally and forget about it thats what we could have done. But instead you have made this into a much much bigger issue than it should have been. you broke several rules, so you got kicked, i dont need to apologize to you for doing my job. In fact you are lucky I haven't reported you to the other admins for the insults and inappropriate language that you had been using even before this whole thing happened. I gave you several chances yesterday to just drop the issue, because you are clearly wrong about it. But instead youve persisted, accused me of being a liar, and completely ignored the fact that most of the other players are telling you that you did in fact break the rules..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

DeathDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 6:16 PM | Message # 20
Major General
Ok this is how we settle this and further discussions.

1. Styv this was a server rule which you broke, you were wrong, Simo was right end of discussion. You are not supposed to enter enemy mainbase at all and that goes for anybody else reading this. DO NO ENTER ENEMY MAIN BASE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

2. Simo you need to relax a bit, I'm not saying you were wrong in what you did, but you need to calm down, I have seen several instances where a player is complaining or something and you attack them for stupid reasons. For example
Quote SimoHayha ()
I am an admin, i dont have to put up with being insulted and called a liar for kicking a player

This response, totally unnecessary, YOU are an admin you should know that this is not acceptable behavior for an admin. Being an admin is to maintain order on the server not to think of yourself above everybody else or that you do not have to put up with peoples complaints. 

I'm sorry but I gotta say you could have handled this situation much better man, just relax next time and I know it doesn't happen a lot but don't go off attacking the players when you get annoyed, admins don't do that and you know that.

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » criticism against Simo Haya !!!!!!!!!!! (unnecessary)
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990