Thursday, 2017-05-25, 8:48 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » criticism against Simo Haya !!!!!!!!!!! (unnecessary)
criticism against Simo Haya !!!!!!!!!!!
no need for a Poll
1.Simo mad[ 1 ][33.33%]
2.Simo bad day[ 2 ][66.67%]
Answers total: 3
(HH)BenjaminDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 8:26 PM | Message # 21
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 8
Quote Death ()
This response, totally unnecessary, YOU are an admin you should know that this is not acceptable behavior for an admin. Being an admin is to maintain order on the server not to think of yourself above everybody else or that you do not have to put up with peoples complaints.
True but in order for admins to have authority over players don't they have to be on a higher level to begin with? I really don't want to get involved but my two cents worth is that simo's reaction was justified. Ok, leaving this discussion now.

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 8:28 PM | Message # 22
Colonel
Group: Recruit
Awards: 10
Okay, next time i get my plane shot down over enemy base, what you want me to do ? If I have a parachute

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 8:59 PM | Message # 23
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Crash

MannsDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 9:20 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
okay, now I know that, but was that stupid kick really worth ?

He could have just told me !

And I don't agree with that, why should I crash when I am equipped with a parachute ?

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Santa-AnnaDate: Sunday, 2014-11-02, 10:02 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 19
why should I crash when I am equipped with a parachute ?
To please the one who shot down your plane? wink

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2014-11-03, 3:18 AM | Message # 26
Colonel
Awards: 4
Death, i wasnt attacking anyone, I didnt start this ridiculous thread or cause all of this commotion. The only thing i did was to kick a player who was breaking the rules, and i got called an asshole, and a moron for doing it. I find funny that Styv seems to think its okay to throw around insults such as this, and then demand in a public thread on the forum that I apologize to him when he was clearly wrong from the beginning.

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

MannsDate: Monday, 2014-11-03, 7:09 AM | Message # 27
Colonel
It's not funny any more..... I am going to tell you now the sixth time, it has nothing to do with the insult (that happened after you kicked me), it's only about the first kick, where I escaped from your base and you either kicked me

I will copy it some times to make you always see it

It has nothing to do with the insult (that happened after you kicked me), it's only about the first kick, where I escaped from your base and you either kicked me
It has nothing to do with the insult (that happened after you kicked me), it's only about the first kick, where I escaped from your base and
you either kicked me

Don't know what to say now, everytime I explain what happened, you tell me that I insulted you afterwards. But that all started AFTER you kicked me, we are discussing why you kicked me after fleeing from main base, maybe the reason was, I wrote "be quiet" to you, after you requested me to leave the base.

That's the point

honor and duty

mardukDate: Monday, 2014-11-03, 7:48 AM | Message # 28
General
Awards: 24
Thats enough now. You start arguing in a circle.
Just one last word from me: please be respectfull and do not insult other players and especially not admins -not before and not after a kick.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » criticism against Simo Haya !!!!!!!!!!! (unnecessary)
Page 2 of 2«12
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990