Sunday, 2016-12-11, 6:01 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Nobody play FHSW?
Nobody play FHSW?
Stefan1990Date: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 10:12 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant General
Group: Admins
Awards: 7

in the last days / weeks, I ask myself the questions:

it makes sense to operate the server? sad

it makes sense to spend as much time in front of the computer? sad

it makes sense to pay a lot of money for this server? sad

it makes sense to make events each month? sad

pleas give me some feedback to keep the server alife... my motivation is almost gone... its sad but true.....

mayerDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 11:08 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Awards: 14
Ich denke ich sollte wieder mehr Zeit für fhsw opfern...

I think i should spend more time for fhsw.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 11:53 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant General
Group: Trusted
Awards: 12
In letzter Zeit war der Server leider sehr oft offline, viele Male wollte ich spielen, konnte aber deswegen nicht. Tödlich sind auch Ausfälle bei nem Event wenn kein Admin da is.
Für mich wäre es seeeehr schade wenn der Server außer Betrieb gehen würde, da es keine Alternative gibt, d.h. kein FHSW mehr sad .

Aber das müssen die Serverbetrieber entscheiden.

Beste Grüße, der Eberhahn

PS: es wäre natürlich ÜBER wenn die FHSW Crew anfangen würde die Mod auf die BF² engine umzumodden happy

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 12:02 PM | Message # 4
General
Awards: 37
I think that most people still have the will to play the game, but when they see the empty server they don't bother joining.

Maybe we should do it like our Japanese friends. They concentrate all their people on one specific time during the day and therefor have a full server almost every day. What I see on 'our' server is, that people spread out a lot: some guys join in the morning, some afternoon and others evening. So you will never get a high number of people playing at the same time. And nobody really wants to play with 2 or 3 people for long.

Just a random thought I wanted to throw in here.

€: @Robert bezüglich FH2 & FHSW: Ich glaube das würde Jahre dauern, bis da was halbwegs sinnvolles rauskäme.

My Youtube Channel

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 12:05 PM

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 2:48 PM | Message # 5
General
Awards: 21
@robert: that's right - unfortunately! A down server is a real pain and I also think that it was part of the reason why there haven't been many players on the server recently!

@endless: I totally agree! We should try that out!

Quid pro quo!

Stefan1990Date: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 3:06 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant General
Awards: 7
Quote (mayer)

Ich denke ich sollte wieder mehr Zeit für fhsw opfern...

I think i should spend more time for fhsw.

booze

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 6:31 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
hallo leute!erst nochmal ein grosses dankeschön an den server boss!!ist viel arbeit und kostet geld!
ich zocke gerne fhsw den geilsten mod den es gibt wie ich finde!zocke kein anderes game nur bf1942 seit 2005!
wenn ich nicht lange arbeiten muss dann schaue ich jeden abend rein ob jemand da ist ca immer so gegen 18-19uhr bin dann auch immer im xfire on!hatte selber 5 jahre lang einen normalen bf1942 public server und war auch immer deprimiert wenn der leer war!
was haltet ihr denn davon wenn man einen tag in der woche macht oder auch 2 zu festen uhrzeit um sich auf dem server zu treffen wir bei lsd machen das schon seit hjahren so!immer montags um 19uhr eine runde daddeln so 1-1.5std das klappt echt immer gut!auch in den ts kommen wäre dann gut!finde ich ist besser wenn man reden kann finde ich ganz gut!und wenn es nur dummes zeug ist biggrin
so hätte man einen oder auch 2 feste tage wo man eine genaue uhrzeit weiss wann leute auf dem server sind und wenn sich das mal eingespielt hat müsste es funsen!und bitte kein bf2 oder fh2 cry
cry cry

das ist nur so eine idee von mir 1 oder 2 feste tage unter der woche
gruss
SEPP cool

Mut bedeutet zu kämpfen auch wenn der Feind übermächtig ist!
Courage meant to fight even if the enemy is over powerful!

VanoDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 10:09 PM | Message # 8
Major
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 3
Hi Guys. I will try to list several reasons which led to a decrease in the popularity of the server. The list is not complete and is solely my opinion.
1) The guys from the team FHSW delay with the release of new version of the mod. One of the active stimulus for the game is to study the changes included in the new version of the game. We are caught in a vicious circle. We have good reasons not to use the monthly update, but that deprive ourselves of the motivation to play with interest.
2) A lot of good mods BF 1942 (EoD, Finn Wars, BF 1918 ...) are going through the same crisis. Servers are empty.
3) The emergence of new versions of mods from other games with the theme of World War II (FH 2, CoH ...) The emergence of new game (Red Orchestra 2, il-2 Sturmovik ..)
4) I would also like to point out the nature of man. Rarely have I seen people who play more than a year in one game without stopping. Usually people make a break and come back through time. This is normal. It is human nature probyvat new.
5) Unfortunately, the page server, and not enough attention and energy of their creators. But this circumstance. Two people who can really work with the programs - this is not enough for the development of our beloved FHSW. These people, in their Life happens, they can not always be with us.

Stefan, Mayer I want to tell you thank you so much for his power to create our server. They can be proud of. I understand that a great idea takes more time than you have. I beg you not to close the server. He may live a long time. His day will end when the creators of fashion will no longer work on FHSW. Stefan, how much to pay for the lease of the server? Give information to the fans could help FHSW.

Message edited by Vano - Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 10:22 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 10:20 PM | Message # 9
General
///german

Die Idee ist, dass wir (die aktiven Spieler) jetzt versuchen, jeden Tag geschlossen um 19.00 Uhr den Server zu joinen, um die Spieler ein wenig zu bündeln. Das hat heute ja sehr gut geklappt. Wenn sich das so fortsetzen lässt, wäre das wirklich genial und könnte für langsam steigende Spielerzahlen sorgen. Wenn nicht, dann müssen wir uns vielleicht tatsächlich auf 1-2 Tage in der Woche konzentrieren (@sepp).

Vielleicht, als Bitte an die Admins, könnte man die Spielzeit auf der Hauptseite hervorheben, sodass es für alle Spieler ersichtlich ist. smile
Natürlich nur, wenn die Admins die Idee gut finden.

Mein Dank gilt allen, die heute auf dem Server waren. 8)

///english

The idea is, that all active players join at 7 pm (server-time) every day to concentrate them on one specific time. It worked today pretty well. If this continues we will have an increasing player count on the server. If not we may have to focus on 1-2 days during the week (@sepp).

Thanks to everyone who joined the server today. 8)

€: @Vano The points you make are right, the question is: How can we solve this?
1. get new players: That's what I try to accomplish with my idea in this post.
2. use the monthly tweak packs: Stefan said that we will use the mappacks after version 0.5

My Youtube Channel

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 10:40 PM

mardukDate: Thursday, 2011-09-22, 9:46 AM | Message # 10
General
When we launch new special gaming times and/or days (and I definitely think we should!) it is absolutely necessary to announce them just everywhere!

We have often experienced that even if we post an event-announcement on this page, on bf-games, etc. people joined the server and didn't know that there was an event.

So it is most important to announce the new times on this page, on bf-games, on the screen when you enter the server, as an ingame-message which comes up every couple of minutes, and so forth, shortly: just everywhere! (and it will still takes a while until everybody got that there is a new schedule)

Quid pro quo!

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2011-10-23, 10:05 PM | Message # 11
General
I think we should concentrate on 1-2 days per week now (until version 0.5) because of the low player count. sad

Opinions?

€: Or are you just sick of FHSW 0.4?

My Youtube Channel

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Monday, 2011-10-24, 9:30 PM

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 7:23 AM | Message # 12
General
I totally agree!
Which days? I'd say Sunday and ...?

Quid pro quo!

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 8:02 AM | Message # 13
General
Yep I fully agree with Sunday. For the other day we should probably make a poll on the front page (or forum). I have time on any day so I'll let others decide.

Am besten wäre hier ein Poll mit Mehrfach-Auswahl.

My Youtube Channel

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 4:36 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant General
Group: Trusted
Ich würd mich drüber freuen wenn wir die ganzen Tweak paks und so dazu nehmen. FHSW 0.4 spielen wir jetzt so schon seit ... 10 Monaten?! Bisl was Neues wär echt mal wieder spannend!

I would be happy about updating the Server with all the tweakpaks and so on. We are playing FHSW 0.4 just like ... 10 month?! Some new features would be awesome!

Best regards, der Eberhahn

P.S. Sunday is good. The other day I prefer is Thursday ore Wednesday

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 4:39 PM

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 6:05 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant Colonel
mir ist es egal sonntag oder den rest der woche!ausser montags da muss ich mit lsd zocken welche uhrzeit denn??19uhr ist doch ganz ok oder nicht??nun sagt was!laufen die tweak packs denn?? wacko da gab es doch glaube ich probleme??und die muss man sich wieder neu laden?mir macht das nichts aus aber anderen bestimmt viele nervt es wenn sie sich was neues laden müssen! biggrin fhsw schon seit 10 monaten ja das ist doch klasse! biggrin ich zock bf schon seit 6 jahren und nichts anderes biggrin biggrin biggrin

Message edited by [LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF] - Wednesday, 2011-10-26, 4:08 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2011-10-27, 10:05 PM | Message # 16
General
Wie gesagt: Mir wäre am liebsten ein Poll auf der Startseite, um den Tag festzulegen. Bei den bisherigen Umfragen im Forum haben bisher immer nur sehr wenig Leute abgestimmt, das wäre also nicht sehr repräsentativ. Auf der Startseite können zudem auch die nicht angemeldeten Spieler abstimmen. Auch sieht dann gleich jeder, dass wir einen Tag festlegen wollen und hat das dann schonmal im Hinterkopf.

Zu den tweak packs: Das wären ca. 1 GB, was man herunterladen müsste. Technische Probleme sind mir da nicht bekannt, die Japaner haben die ja auch auf ihrem Server laufen. Das Riskio bei Verwendung der Packs ist hierbei natürlich, dass es einige Leute nicht mitbekommen und somit nicht mehr joinen können. Andererseits sind ja eigentlich kaum Spieler auf dem Server (außer an Events), evtl. schaffen die Packs es, wieder einen Anreiz für die inaktiven 'Stammspieler' zu erzeugen. Der Inhalt der Packs sind größtenteils Änderungen an Maps (nicht nur Vehikel-Spawns sondern teilweise auch Gelände-Änderungen) aber auch Teilen der Spielmechanik, wie z. B. Leuchtspurgeschosse für Panzer/Schiffe, Unterdrückungs-Effekt (Suppression) oder winkelabhängiger Schaden an Panzern.

€: Wenn die 0.5 in 2 Wochen released wird, dann lohnt sich das natürlich nicht. Aber den ungefähren Termin kennt ja nur der Stefan. tongue

My Youtube Channel

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Thursday, 2011-10-27, 10:28 PM

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:56 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant Colonel
hallo leute!was ist denn jetzt mit einem festen tag unter der woche????
gruss sepp

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2013-05-24, 10:42 AM | Message # 18
Colonel
Awards: 4
to trick people into joining the server, and thus keeping numbers higher during lulls in activity you can use that dirty trick pfc use by having a server bot to show up as an online player, its fooled meinto joining their crappy server at least a dozen times...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Complaint Area » Nobody play FHSW?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990