Monday, 2018-11-19, 11:55 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » WWII History Area » Reincarnation of WW2 pilot (Do you believe in reincarnation?)
Reincarnation of WW2 pilot
mardukDate: Thursday, 2018-04-26, 11:18 PM | Message # 1
Chief of staff
Group: Admins
Awards: 37
Watch yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcLT5EaOFtM

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2018-04-27, 6:53 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant General
Group: Trusted
Awards: 18
I know about that. During some kind of work me and my girlfriend get frequently involved with former life experiences. 
In a session in which we try to do a "reduction?" with me, I experienced sitting in a P40 in the sky over north afrika going down burning and screaming "noooooooooooooooo" absolutly refuseing that I have been hit and doomed ... strange experience, really.
Didn´t solved so far, but caused anyhow my affinity to WWII stuff especially planes. This "dependance" forces me to be in the same worldwar 2 environment till its solved... well at least I think so ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mardukDate: Saturday, 2018-04-28, 8:26 AM | Message # 3
Chief of staff
Group: Admins
Awards: 37
Thanks for your openness. I think you mean a "past life regression" = Regression-/Rückführung(-stherapie), is that right? I bet you totally did not expect that you have been an Allied pilot (since you are a German in this life).

I might do that too because I also have the feeling that I am reincarnated. All my life I had dreams of falling from the sky, being hunted and lying on the ground, knowing that I am dying and not being able to scream. (At least) Once I had the same dream but shortly before I got shot in the breast by a man with a carabiner (I know he is a German). And when I read that reincarnated people often have marks on their body connected to their death in former life I immediately knew where those marks on my right chest (it is circular and 8 mm in diameter) and on my right scapula (skin discoloration of unregular shape, about 3 * 9 cm) come from... It would also explain all my obsession with WW2 since I was a child and many other (sometimes weird) things in my life. I think I was an Allied pilot who got shot down over Germany and eventually got killed by some Gestapo-dickhead.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

xxpollenzxxDate: Sunday, 2018-04-29, 1:54 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Awards: 1
I love those curious stories.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2018-04-29, 10:29 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant General
Awards: 18
Quote marduk ()
I think you mean a "past life regression" = Regression-/Rückführung(-stherapie), is that right?

Yes exactly, thx for the vocabular  up 
Really strange experience in this kind of life suspect

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

luiscarlosredDate: Monday, 2018-04-30, 0:51 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant Colonel
Awards: 5
I had already seen something about this boy who was supposedly reincarnated of an American pilot I think a little surreal but I do not discredit of this possibility. I read the history of you I identified somehow because when I was much younger (a child) I liked and felt inside the games of World War II somehow as if I had already been through it, shots and people dying. when I won my ps2 according to the time I played all the medal and call of duty and it connected me somehow I can not explain.  huh

BornDarkness

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » WWII History Area » Reincarnation of WW2 pilot (Do you believe in reincarnation?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2018 Powered by Stefan1990