[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Other Games: » Forgotten Hope 2 » FH² 2.45
FH² 2.45
Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 1:52 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant General
Group: Trusted
Awards: 12
I have to say that most things I saw untill that are better than in the past version. I played it a few times and I would say that it now is very less arcade than the first version. Tanks are pretty slow now and you really feel their big weight of 30 or 40 tons blink . Sprint modus seems very slow and I´m not sure if I like it.
Very nice also is the delay if u fire the bazooka or Panzerschreck. It is not possible to switch and fire immediatly like in FH or FHSW. All in all gameplay is grown pretty slow and it is usefull tu take a Truck or APC tu travel to the next flag biggrin . I really like it smile

So far my impressions about new FH², regards, der Eberhahn

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Thursday, 2012-07-19, 1:52 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 9:23 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 37
It's a damn good mod and especially the maps look so beautiful. The tanking is also a lot of fun and my favorite part actually. smile

I miss a bit the diversity of FHSW, it's mostly infantry and few tanks in Western Europe or North Africa. The planes aren't really fun to fly for someone who only plays once in a while, also no heavy bombers and naval combat. sad

€:
Quote (Robert_von_Eberhahn)
Very nice also is the delay if u fire the bazooka or Panzerschreck. It is not possible to switch and fire immediatly like in FH or FHSW.

I hate the current zooka/Schreck system in FHSW, you get no feedback on how accurate your shot is going to be, it's just luck to hit something or you wait ~10 seconds before you fire..

For a quick solution I'd use the rifle grenade aiming which also takes some time to shoot (similar to FH2) but at least you know it will land where you aim.

My Youtube Channel

WhiteDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-25, 5:39 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 2
I do like the new gameplay changes, the mod has come far from the first release which seemed to really be just BF2 vanilla with some new models and textures. To me, it feels a bit more immersive; even the little changes like the removal of crosshairs and the HUD help to create a more "authentic" atmosphere.

Quote (Endless_Nameless)
no heavy bombers and naval combat. sad

Hopefully we will see the total combat of the first FH in future releases! biggrin
I am looking forward to the release of the eastern front and the pacific.

Forum » Other Games: » Forgotten Hope 2 » FH² 2.45
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990