Thursday, 2017-05-25, 8:47 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Announcements » So this is what I have been up to lately.
So this is what I have been up to lately.
AdmNateEllisDate: Sunday, 2015-06-14, 8:40 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
Hey all,

Your probably all wondering why I haven't been on the server for a long time.

Heres why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxurSSu1WGM

Hope to see you guys around once the game enters Open Beta smile

LauxDate: Monday, 2015-06-15, 1:28 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 5
I have hear fro this project, its a battle with battleships. Its the next pay2win game on the market.
You need a account and the update nerves a lot. If there a new one you have to download big datas.

Its not similar to BF 1942 and FHSW.
Here is no pay to win, no account, no leveling, no update terror (you cannot connect the game before you are up to date, it doesnt matter what for new shit they bring in this big files), you can do what you want to see, air or land. And all have the same chance.

I am not a fan of this games, they are like a cassino. Nothing else.

E-3Date: Thursday, 2015-08-20, 8:02 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
i know to dont post much on forum but i have to say laux you think like i do about the new games coming out

it seem that all we get today = pay to win junk like war thunder world of tanks  world of warships
battlefield 3 and 4 and yes i think they are pay to win just look at the origin store you can buy premium so level up faster
you can buy Shortcut Unlocks so you have all guns  thats pay to win
and battle packs i also dont like unlock systems i really wish more people knew about the great fhsw
bf1942 is the last good game where you have no stats  no unlocks and have wonderful mods  and great minds working on new ideas
bf1942 is now 13 years old and there still new stuff getting made  like this train https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwU8J_CHDNQ  i never ever seen that before

Message edited by E-3 - Saturday, 2015-08-22, 2:17 PM

DeathDate: Sunday, 2015-09-20, 3:38 AM | Message # 4
Major General
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
I can't play warships, I can barely stand playing world of tanks anymore, I can't take playing another game with that community, its terrible wargaming community has to be one of the worst.
I agree with Laux, i barely play wot anymore, war thunder, armored warfare and all that other shit is too much.

We need more 1942 games, no level ups, no unlock systems, just a rifle some grenades and bam you're good to go, it took skill.

LauxDate: Monday, 2015-11-09, 10:09 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Awards: 5
Yes and you have an active community. You can create mods in BF 1942 and grow up with the mods.
After then EA brings no patches for Hardline or BF4 this game goes forgotten included the 10 basic or all some 20 Maps (custom pay packs) only they have got inside.
The people forget what they waste, if they choose for a new game.
In modern games the communities die fast, after a new game release.
And the people make a cut, one play after then a Car game, another a Simulation, another an pay to win game.

Here you beware the community, and if you like this people here, then support it as result as good as you can.
I have take a look to the new release of "Battlegroup42 RC2". It has actually 200 Maps included, new ships, new, tanks, new maps, new weapons.
All for free.
And now we will see FHSW they bring as special new nations and we will hope for the moving train. And i will hope for this cool animation, what i have seen in one of the japanese mappacks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4GWulXVxg

Message edited by Laux - Monday, 2015-11-09, 10:12 AM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Announcements » So this is what I have been up to lately.
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990