Wednesday, 2017-12-13, 4:43 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Announcements » What am I still doing here (Announcement)
What am I still doing here
mardukDate: Friday, 2017-12-01, 5:49 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 32
Players wish for a map and then leave when it starts...
Players being afk on the server for ages...
Players constantly complaining about map choices...
Me getting pissed off about all this...
Not blaming or accusing somebody. It's just the way it is.
But I am less and less willing to make an effort trying to get players on the server because it has become a waste of time more and more lately.
I am not going to leave now but if things stay the same I will lose motivation eventually.
Just telling you so nobody will be surprised.
Never mind, it's just a game.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

LampoDate: Friday, 2017-12-01, 8:42 PM | Message # 2
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 23
Quote marduk ()
Players wish for a map and then leave when it starts...
checked
Quote marduk ()
Players being afk on the server for ages...
checked
Quote marduk ()
Players constantly complaining about map choices...
checked
Quote marduk ()
Me getting pissed off about all this...
checked
Quote marduk ()
Not blaming or accusing somebody. It's just the way it is.
or ban  yes 
Quote marduk ()
But I am less and less willing to make an effort trying to get players on the server because it has become a waste of time more and more lately.I am not going to leave now but if things stay the same I will lose motivation eventually.
Just telling you so nobody will be surprised.
Never mind, it's just a game.
you can't leave or I must come to Germany ( with 250 clandestines ) for a punitive expedition  rolleyes 
Then be patient, that happens when you have to manage ( and play in ) a lively server

bubuDate: Friday, 2017-12-01, 9:29 PM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Trusted
Awards: 10
Quote Lampo ()
you can't leave or I must come to Germany ( with 250 clandestines ) for a punitive expedition Then be patient, that happens when you have to manage ( and play in ) a lively server
Punitive Expedition +1

E-3Date: Friday, 2017-12-01, 11:01 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 3
its hard  to make everybody happy
i my self like naval combat but some love to see tanks battles and hate naval maps and some love infantry and hate tank
so we cant have all what we like but that what make fhsw great it has it all and its for free

im old bf1942 player i go far back all the way to 2002
and i also play cnc generals

starking018Date: Saturday, 2017-12-02, 11:56 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 15
Here, this should make Slobodan happy: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-n....0961824, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_the_Dutch_fleet_at_Den_Helder. Maybe your horse has a chance on a naval map too.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

luiscarlosredDate: Sunday, 2017-12-03, 1:36 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant Colonel
Awards: 4
we can not make everyone happy, I as a player and administrator, I see that sometimes a map that I do not like is running, but I keep playing, it does not make so much difference, unless the majority does not vote for that map, because many would leave. this would hinder the fun game. By the way, I do not care much about which maps we're going to play, I just like playing all of them, when it's fun.

BornDarkness

waldhurzakDate: Sunday, 2017-12-10, 1:22 AM | Message # 7
Private
Awards: 0
Of:

hi
Marduk please restore this damned admin rights for "Gameplayer" cause he doesnt want to play Fhsw with us
he is sad

Best Bf1942 version for FHSW:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/818jqqez94ka80h/BF1942-HD.rar

rafal

Message edited by waldhurzak - Sunday, 2017-12-10, 1:23 AM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2017-12-10, 2:16 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant General
Awards: 15
well after that insulting party against Marduk and Bubu I have very clearly to say that he deserve that kick / ban and I vote for a proper timeout for him. Kind of that behavior could not be tolerated ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mardukDate: Sunday, 2017-12-10, 7:45 AM | Message # 9
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 32
Gameplayer changed the map mid-game without aking anybody. He already lost his admins rights once because of that. He promised not to do it again. Well, he did and after that he said "Bubu and Marduk fuck you".
It is over, he lost his admin rights for good (he is not banned from the server). To give him the rights back after his behaviour would mean that we do not punish people for not listening to admins and insulting other players or admins. Also, there is no natural right for gameplayer to have admin rights on our server. We had enough trouble lately and do due to higher principles we can not accept childish and aggressive behaviour. If we would, the community would end up in a fucking mess.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Announcements » What am I still doing here (Announcement)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990