Thursday, 2017-08-17, 3:51 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beitr├Ąge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW 0.42 Map preview - Alpenfestung (Youtube!)
FHSW 0.42 Map preview - Alpenfestung
Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 2:25 PM | Message # 1
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Hi, i have made this FHSW 0.42 Map preview - Alpenfestung video. Its more the differents between FH and FHSW Festung. I hope you like it and is my English in the movie good!

GreenShiftDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 2:40 PM | Message # 2
SSM Modder
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
surprised Nice job! Editing is flawless!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 2:47 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant General
Awards: 14
Nice done !!! Wish I could do something like that sad

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 7:28 PM | Message # 4
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
I like the accent in last seconds however it was not yet confirmed where we will spot the Maus.

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 9:29 PM | Message # 5
FHSW Wikia Admin
Quote (Mr_J)
I like the accent in last seconds

The pictures at the blog show us two maps. Berlin Outskirts and Alpenfestung. Its not confirmed that the tank will be used. But the high command (what the movie tell us) say that apperently this tank wil be use here. They not sure, but they think so. Why i do this? Because the war was thinking. Hitler thinks that the allieds attack Calais. USA thinks that Japan will not attack. Etc.... but they all wrong. Maybe the movie is wrong, but it can be right.

And its more propagande to show the public the Maus will enter the mod. We see the tank on the repair place in Alpenfestung, so they spot it there.

GreenShiftDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 10:43 PM | Message # 6
SSM Modder
Awards: 0
Alpen has always been THE map where all the experimental/prototype tanks have shown up, if Maus enters the game theres a huge likelihood that itll be on Alpen

Mr_JDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 11:26 AM | Message # 7
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Quote (Fritz-Kempf)

The pictures at the blog show us two maps. Berlin Outskirts and Alpenfestung. Its not confirmed that the tank will be used. But the high command (what the movie tell us) say that apperently this tank wil be use here. They not sure, but they think so. Why i do this? Because the war was thinking. Hitler thinks that the allieds attack Calais. USA thinks that Japan will not attack. Etc.... but they all wrong. Maybe the movie is wrong, but it can be right.

And its more propagande to show the public the Maus will enter the mod. We see the tank on the repair place in Alpenfestung, so they spot it there.

okay i got it

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 11:30 AM | Message # 8
FHSW Wikia Admin
And like Green say, Maus will appears on Alpen because Alpen is THE map with secret weaponry! Its btw a good map for this. Long hilly landscape. Big

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW 0.42 Map preview - Alpenfestung (Youtube!)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990