Friday, 2016-12-09, 11:08 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » about the BFHSW modification
about the BFHSW modification
executionerDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-03, 6:16 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
how about battlefield forgotten hope secret weapons to be a standalone modification without the need of battlefield forgotten hope modification (a mod for a mod blink :blink:)

Trolls (rare species from Trollhattan that are protected by UNESCO)
S.P.A.M. (super power affected membership)

Mr_JDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-04, 2:02 PM | Message # 2
Accessory Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 21
I truly support your statement however FHSW developers probably won't do that in the nearest future. The reason is copyright, that is FHSW is being developed by the independent group of game fans while primary Forgotten Hope creators didn't allow to publish all its content under different name, by different people. This is the official reason that I used to know.

executionerDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-24, 9:46 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
Quote (Mr_J)
I truly support your statement

thank you very much!

Quote (Mr_J)
didn't allow to publish all its content

I didn't meant of what you understood, I didn't said anything about taking other modifications content!

I just hope that some day the battlefield forgotten hope secret weapons modification to be without the need of battlefield forgotten hope modification (less disk space isn't it!)

also battlefield forgotten hope modification content is not about "secret weapons" after all!

Trolls (rare species from Trollhattan that are protected by UNESCO)
S.P.A.M. (super power affected membership)

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2012-07-26, 6:23 PM | Message # 4
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 37
@Frank: I haven't worked on this model in a long time because I find it very difficult to texture the dashboard, it's the only missing part. I also don't have so much free-time anymore and I want to concentrate on making maps. I see 3 realistic options:

1) We ignore my model and you continue with yours
2) We ignore your model and I'll try to finish mine
3) You take my model and finish/combine the missing parts/textures

It's your decision because you are the more active modeler, I will not be angry if you don't want to use my model. As I said I'm more interested in making maps.

My Youtube Channel

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » about the BFHSW modification
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990