Sunday, 2017-11-19, 6:46 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beitr├Ąge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 4 of 4«1234
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » S&T Pack for FHSW 0.61 (S&T Pack for FHSW 0.61)
S&T Pack for FHSW 0.61
RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 1:43 PM | Message # 61
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Trusted
Awards: 21
Quote Robert_von_Eberhahn ()
I just downloaded S&T pack for new today and got heavy troubles on Alpenfestung sad I moved the Alpenfestung file out of the folder of S&T pack but no difference I had to remove the whole S&T folder out of my battlefield damn bloody f*ck bash The problem was if I turned my line of sight in directon of german base I got a freezing screen and only if I turned to an area with nothing I can move again.
Any ideas ?!

This is an old issue, which occured for different players (even myself before 0.6) and I wasn't able to identify the pattern or reason behind it. The only thing I know is that it is caused by a single object on the map, or by its texture, to be more precise, so when it gets into your view of sight, FPS drops down to 1. It might be caused by Nvidia driver, but this is only my suspicion. What videocard do you have, btw?

FHSW Youtube Channel

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2017-11-12, 4:20 PM | Message # 62
Lieutenant General
Group: Trusted
Awards: 15
Nvidia dry ...
OK I will check my driver setup

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » S&T Pack for FHSW 0.61 (S&T Pack for FHSW 0.61)
Page 4 of 4«1234
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990