Monday, 2018-11-12, 5:51 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » battlefield v stealing ideas from fhsw
battlefield v stealing ideas from fhsw
E-3Date: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 1:32 AM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Recruit
Awards: 4
there alot of new stuff on bf5 but it feels like they got the idea from fh and fhsw judge for yourself surprised 
1 a joke STURMTIGER
https://youtu.be/DNnIJBw4480?t=2m30s
2 CHURCHILL AVRE
https://youtu.be/gfjmLCLRxMw?t=6m12s
3 sd kfz 251 towing flak 38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKfXvlJ2mOY

im old bf1942 player i go far back all the way to 2002
and i also play cnc generals

crazygameloverDate: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 1:34 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 13
Yes, how dare they incorporate WW2 vehicles in a WW2 game... dry 

I'm not an EA fanboy but this thread is pointless, why care

bubuDate: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 6:27 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant Colonel
Awards: 19
Well, but FHSW SturmTiger has a bit longer reload, which makes sense with such heavy artillery round. In that video, it realoads in like 3 seconds? xD Gives it a toy feeling biggrin

2nd video, 3:55, crawling backward... I am saying wtf? It looks weird xD

Message edited by bubu - Sunday, 2018-06-17, 6:33 AM

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 7:25 AM | Message # 4
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Well you could also say FHSW stole the Sturmtiger from the BF1942 addon. It's just a WW2 vehicle.

Looking at the video however it's only visually a Sturmtiger, it feels more like a StuG at best. Apparently it takes three shots at point-blank range to kill a tank. lol  fool

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

XenanabDate: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 8:49 AM | Message # 5
Colonel
lol
How can Dice steal the Sturmtiger if they introduced it by themselves in BF42 Secret weapons of WW2 ages before FHSW was actually a thing?

In my opinion you really cannot blame the developers on this one. They said themselves that they want to introduce also unusual weapons of the time. In the first gameplay videos you already see more handweapons than FHSW will ever have.

And the Churchill gun carrier doesn't exist in FHSW either ...

Also: The idea to introduce some soviet prototype weapons like the S-51 or the KV-8S then is clearly "stolen" from World of Tanks.

Man hatred really does make people blind ...

mardukDate: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 11:11 AM | Message # 6
Chief of staff
Awards: 37
"just like it did in real life" hahahaha what bs
The focus of bf5 is fast action and not realism, no matter what they say.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

E-3Date: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 2:30 PM | Message # 7
Major
Quote Xenanab ()
lolHow can Dice steal the Sturmtiger if they introduced it by themselves in BF42 Secret weapons of WW2 ages before FHSW was actually a thing?In my opinion you really cannot blame the developers on this one. They said themselves that they want to introduce also unusual weapons of the time. In the first gameplay videos you already see more handweapons than FHSW will ever have.And the Churchill gun carrier doesn't exist in FHSW either ...Also: The idea to introduce some soviet prototype weapons like the S-51 or the KV-8S then is clearly "stolen" from World of Tanks.Man hatred really does make people blind ...
the SturmTiger on bf5 makes alot more sense now as  BF42 Secret weapons SturmTiger was just as bad,
and its not the first time dice take Idea’s  from bf1942 mods remember desert combat ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Combat
dice was help by the team that made dc. and close it once bf2 was a hit.
and i know bf5 will have alot of new guns  tanks you  wont see on fhsw

Message edited by E-3 - Sunday, 2018-06-17, 2:51 PM

XenanabDate: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 3:11 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
Quote E-3 ()
and its not the first time dice take Idea’s from bf1942 mods remember desert combat ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Combatdice was help by the team that made dc. and close it once bf2 was a hit.

That's absolutely correct. But why do you phrase it with "stealing" ?
Back in BF2 they hired some DC modders. So BF2 is not "stolen" from a mod. Rather inspired.

And concerning BFV, come on. You really think a developer team under the reign of a billion dollar publisher like EA doesn't have creative minds to come up with a Sturmtiger in their newest game?

Some gameplay changes like the Grand Operations mode where the map changes after several rounds sound like really interesting concepts to me by the way. There are definitely creative guys and gals in Dice's team.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 3:40 PM | Message # 9
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Awards: 24
These guys don't have a shred of decency left, they copied even FH mascot:

Joking aside, I don't have much to add to what Xen said, just wanted to point out that's evident that the developers will try to add all serial and prototype stuff they can dig up.

FHSW Youtube Channel

E-3Date: Sunday, 2018-06-17, 6:56 PM | Message # 10
Major
Quote Xenanab ()
Back in BF2 they hired some DC modders. So BF2 is not "stolen" from a mod. Rather inspired.And concerning BFV, come on. You really think a developer team under the reign of a billion dollar publisher like EA doesn't have creative minds to come up with a Sturmtiger in their newest game?Some gameplay changes like the Grand Operations mode where the map changes after several rounds sound like really interesting concepts to me by the way. There are definitely creative guys and gals in Dice's team.
well to use the word stealing was to hard but it  get the views on this topic biggrin  so the word inspired it would be more fitting here.
and what about sd kfz 251 towing flak 38 or pak 40 maybe  dice was inspired by fh fhsw  ?

luiscarlosredDate: Tuesday, 2018-06-19, 7:56 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant Colonel
Awards: 5
I think that being robbed or not that does not matter. what we all know that bf5 did not come to be realistic but to play without much realism is a little complicated compare with fhsw, and if it was an inspiration would be very good since fhsw in my opinion I like playing more than any bf1 or 5. I particularly did not like bf5 very much because I expect a history based on the second war not alternative and it counts differently from what was ww2 really, but maybe they are in the right cumin and of course it would be fun to play bf5 but it is not my favorite.

BornDarkness

MannsDate: Tuesday, 2018-06-19, 11:24 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Awards: 11
Realism is always an incentive for me.
It's also great when it's just fun to play.

But the Sturmtiger is truly the height of impudence, how dare you blow such a bullshit. 380mm and shoots like a M2Scott and charges just as fast. Any surviving Sturmtiger veteran would probably want to turn in the grave and die again if he saw it!

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

XenanabDate: Wednesday, 2018-06-20, 6:49 AM | Message # 13
Colonel
Quote Manns ()
But the Sturmtiger is truly the height of impudence, how dare you blow such a bullshit. 380mm and shoots like a M2Scott and charges just as fast. Any surviving Sturmtiger veteran would probably want to turn in the grave and die again if he saw it!

Sorry, this complaint is just borderline pathetic...

Battlefield has NEVER catered to realism. Just look at freaking Battlefield 1942 vanilla.
Not everyone is a WW2 nerd like us.

Quote E-3 ()
and what about sd kfz 251 towing flak 38 or pak 40 maybe dice was inspired by fh fhsw ?

Difficult question. BF V is imo strongly inspired by the likes of Fortnite where you can set up defences and customize your character. I think that creating sandbags and creating FlaK guns is an idea that came from that section.
If it's a good idea to implement that or just enforcing stupid camping is another question. At least Dice is trying something new with this Battlefield game.

Personally I really like the concept of this Grand Operations mode. Wish we could have something like that with BF1942. It's like our Great Battles event but with dynamic map changes that get influenced by the outcome of single rounds biggrin

MannsDate: Wednesday, 2018-06-20, 12:03 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Awards: 11

Sorry, this complaint is just borderline pathetic...

Watch your language, don't insult me for my opinion.
Das geht auch anders !

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

XenanabDate: Wednesday, 2018-06-20, 9:09 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
Da reagiert aber jemand sehr empfindlich auf ein Wort, das kein bisschen beleidigend ist...

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2018-06-20, 9:18 PM | Message # 16
Chief of staff
Awards: 37
Geht das schon wieder los?!

Schluss jetzt ihr Spacken!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » battlefield v stealing ideas from fhsw
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2018 Powered by Stefan1990