Saturday, 2019-02-23, 9:39 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » The New Japanese Mappack (Mappack 3 construction area)
The New Japanese Mappack
geclepramiDate: Wednesday, 2019-02-06, 6:26 PM | Message # 81
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
A bit late (I struggled with the forum software), but here is my 2 cents:

Convoy Attack: This seems too easy for axis -- attacking from all directions while the targets are visible on minimap.in the center. At least hide the objectives from the map (like on Leyte Day 2), otherwise axis can shadow + torpedo the convoy group even submerged. And if Allies are sitting in the center, being surrounded, there is little incentive for them to move. (Maybe a solution close to Arctic Convoy Mod? I.e. Axis attack from south while allies hide?)

Bocage This would need such a large overhaul (placement of spawns further aparts, larger area of engagement, much more vegetation + landscaping) that is does not seem worth it.

Market Garden I really enjoy this map, and I think this genuinely worked well in FH, too. Allies should have some C47 planes maybe, plus some counters to the axis' tanks; and the vehicles need some SW flavor: StuH42 instead of StuG, things like that). Apart from that I think this is fun already.

Minnie

mardukDate: Friday, 2019-02-08, 9:45 AM | Message # 82
Chief of staff
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Quote Bubu (Konstantinovsk-1942):
"This site states that in armoured composition, there were 107 tanks (83 PzKpfw 38(t), 2 Toldi, 22 PzKpfw I) plus Csaba armoured cars (later also PzKpfw III and PzKpfw IV) and for light/infantry divisions there were many 37mm and 50mm PAK guns used as well. So composition of the Hungarian part of map could reflect this, apart from adding unique combat of Pnz 3/4 VS T34/76s without overpowered cannons "

You want to make it even better - of course I agree biggrin

Quote gecleprami:
"Convoy Attack: ...At least hide the objectives from the map (like on Leyte Day 2), otherwise axis can shadow + torpedo the convoy group even submerged. And if Allies are sitting in the center, being surrounded, there is little incentive for them to move. (Maybe a solution close to Arctic Convoy Mod?...)"

That's true - the map hardly makes any sense the way it is atm. I agree to apply "Arctic Convoy-solution" and maybe also make Allied ships invisible on the map.

Quote FranktheEraser:
"Pacificübung (Submarine fleet):
- Only keep objective version of the map
- Maybe add with map editor some little islands, although not for inf comb or just a little rock with a flag (even objective mode) to attract people from both sides, and also not being so boring plain ocean map with just water and water.
- Change British airplanes for Yank ones."

I agree to all suggestions.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

akari1121aADate: Wednesday, 2019-02-20, 12:40 PM | Message # 83
Private
Awards: 1
Nice to meet you European friend, I am called 1121

I am planning an FHSW custam map event in Japan
I will also plan a new map event in the near future!

E-3Date: Wednesday, 2019-02-20, 8:13 PM | Message # 84
Major
Group: Recruit
Awards: 5
guys please vote for the spacesuit on the moon map

http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/35-938-1

im old bf1942 player i go far back all the way to 2002
and i also play cnc generals

XenanabDate: Wednesday, 2019-02-20, 11:21 PM | Message # 85
Colonel
Awards: 19
Quote akari1121aA ()
Nice to meet you European friend, I am called 1121I am planning an FHSW custam map event in Japan
I will also plan a new map event in the near fut

Hello 1121, welcome to our forum !

if you want you can also use maps from our FHSW Europ Mappack 1+2 for your event:

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1....ownload

Of all these maps Ocean Town is a completely "new" one.

This is the map list:

- Arctic_Convoy-1942_mod

- Bastogne-1944

- Battle_Of_Britain_mod

- Battle_of_Luzon

- Desert_Hill_day1

- Eagles_Nest-1945

- Fall_Gelb-1940

- fht_golf_hotel-1944

- fht_sittang_bridge-1942

- KotaBharu

- Ocean_Town

- Operation_Hailstone_mod

- Operation_Kikusui_day2_mod

- Operation_Lilliput

- Spurning_Fate-1945

- Stashuv_Area

- The_Attack_on_Carentan-1944

- Zveroboy

rickardsvDate: Thursday, 2019-02-21, 1:54 AM | Message # 86
Private
Awards: 2
Nice to meet you European friend, I am called 1121

I am planning an FHSW custam map event in Japan
I will also plan a new map event in the near future!

Hello and welcome! I love your map events on Kabu Server.

Tropical

akari1121aADate: Thursday, 2019-02-21, 12:16 PM | Message # 87
Private
Awards: 1
thank you guys!
In fact, most of the new Japanese mappacks I could do recently are those of the events that I organized (Of course I am also making a map)
And I think that I will do this event three times a year

Now on kabu server I'm doing CM event and trying to hire a popular map to play(It is in the map list!)
If you wish, we would like you to make a map and participate in this event!!!

Everything is to raise the Mapper and Modder technology, so to enjoy it and BF 1942 more!

I will announce details as topics start to apply

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Europ Mappack will be entertained on different occasions thx!

starking018Date: Saturday, Today, 3:36 PM | Message # 88
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 18
Hi 1121!

Thank you for all these things which you are doing!
During our testing of various custom maps we have discovered some bugs and balance issues, some of them serious. I wonder if there are newer versions of the maps. What is a good way to communicate with the authors of the maps, so that we could get any newer versions with fixes/improvements, or so that they could see our bug reports, suggestions or fixes/improvements made by people here?

@Xenanab: I can't remember if Ocean Town was already played once on a Japanese server. Perhaps it was included in a custom map event which also included Eagles_Nest-1945, a few years ago.

I'll make a big post about my thoughts on all the maps that we tested last time (sorry for the long delay).

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » FHSW Corner » The New Japanese Mappack (Mappack 3 construction area)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2019 Powered by Stefan1990