Friday, 2017-07-28, 2:42 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 6 of 6«123456
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » New mappack for 0.61 (Bring back the old maps II)
New mappack for 0.61
bubuDate: Thursday, 2017-07-13, 3:09 PM | Message # 101
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 7
Quote Joni_Killer ()
I think what need set teamlock for all Heavy Vehicle and planes.

As Xeni explained many times, this is impossible as counter spawn vehicles cannot be locked sad Bad bf engine bad, we should ban EA games happy

Joni_KillerDate: Thursday, 2017-07-13, 4:53 PM | Message # 102
Lieutenant
Awards: 4
Quote bubu ()
cannot be locked
Well, maybe his can spawn when ticket ration gone to 300. In both force. Because i think what that can make imba situations.

Joni_Killer a.k.a Infantry General Jon_Killer

RADIOSMERSHDate: Thursday, 2017-07-13, 9:07 PM | Message # 103
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Awards: 20
Quote bubu ()
For Stashuv:

Is there any possibility of removing that awesome bug when you can jump from a tank onto a flag cage and stand on top of flag?

I remember pretty well it should kill the player after jumping into the flag cage, shouldn't it? unsure

The push cage is basically invisible sphere with diameter of 5m hence you can jump and even walk on it.

Quote crazygamelover ()
I'll see what I can do. I think I need to add a killerCage to each flag, but idk how those work wacko

Here is pretty good description of how push mode works.

Quote crazygamelover ()
I dunno what the object is called. Radio, do you know?

I don't recall anything like that, The closest to this is "Can't cap" icon, but that one automatically shows up on minimap when push cage is active and is the case on this map from the start. You can simply it on the minimap, though I believe there are already several such markings on it.

FHSW Youtube Channel

crazygameloverDate: Thursday, 2017-07-13, 9:41 PM | Message # 104
Colonel
Awards: 8
Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
I don't recall anything like that, The closest to this is "Can't cap" icon, but that one automatically shows up on minimap when push cage is active and is the case on this map from the start. You can simply it on the minimap, though I believe there are already several such markings on it.

It's a little sign on the flag pole itself that may say "Allies can't recap" or "Axis can't recap" of whatever. I believe there's one on the first flag of Alpenfestung, for example. In any case, it's not absolutely necessary since it is indicated on the map (even though it's misspelled biggrin ).

XenanabDate: Friday, 2017-07-14, 7:30 PM | Message # 105
Colonel
Awards: 14
Thank you very much for looking into these maps. I wouldn't have the patience for it.

Much appreciated!

CanukAttakDate: Tuesday, 2017-07-18, 6:05 PM | Message # 106
Lieutenant
Awards: 7
I would like to see the. Spa from rtr and sw. They have a good range of small to semi big maps. They might be old maps, but adding fhsw vehicles and play styles, I think would make it worth while.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » New mappack for 0.61 (Bring back the old maps II)
Page 6 of 6«123456
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990