Sunday, 2017-11-19, 6:44 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61
Server-side modding 0.61
mardukDate: Friday, 2017-05-19, 9:47 AM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 32
Applied SSMs:

Breakthrough
  • Vehicle layout restored to pre-v0.6 state.

Bombing the Reich
  • lowered objective HP from 260.000 to 100.000

Eagles Nest 1945
  • Doubled the respawn time of Greyhound
  • Added 15 seconds to the spawn time of Sherman w/ sandbags

El Alamein
  • replaced Leopard with Pz III Ausf. J
  • replaced towable Flak 18 with one on SdFkz 8 to avoid AA spamming

Fall Gelb-1940
  • added killer cage around French which dissapears after Germans capture all other flags
  • fixed mobile Flak 18 and Stug double spawn
  • Char B1's spawn time decreased by 15 seconds

Guadalcanal
  • fixed a bug which made the Japanese cruiser Agano not spawn, now spawns when Allies take the village flag because the Allied cruiser also only spawns when the Japanese take that flag

Kasserine Pass
  • Removed death zones at Allied base.

Kharkov Winter
  • removed North flag and blocked the bridge with obstacles so no vehicles can pass
  • added Flak 18 on Sd.Kfz. 8 chassis as countermeasure Soviet heavy tanks (spawns when they capture eastern flag)

Op. Kikusui Day 2
  • Moved American fleet and spawnrotator planes closer to the Japanese base.

Stalingrad Redsquare
  • four flags removed
  • train removed

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.
  •  
    mardukDate: Saturday, 2017-07-22, 5:16 PM | Message # 41
    General
    Stalingrad Redsquare
    In order to make the map playable for a small number of players please remove the four flags on the sides of the map (also, with so many flags the gameplay is more about capping those all the time instead of fighting).

Also, please remove the train from the map or make that it does not respawn once destroyed.

We do not play this map at the moment because with so many flags and the respawning train it is not suitable for a small number of players. But when we have more players joined there are better maps than Redsquare.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 2:55 PM | Message # 42
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Group: Trusted
    Awards: 21
    Quote marduk ()
    Stalingrad Redsquare
    In order to make the map playable for a small number of players please remove the four flags on the sides of the map (also, with so many flags the gameplay is more about capping those all the time instead of fighting).

Also, please remove the train from the map or make that it does not respawn once destroyed.

Done. The only issue is that I can't add train cars that were used to be on this map before 0.6, as this is client-side thing. We can add modded version of the map in mappack though.

FHSW Youtube Channel

mardukDate: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 4:27 PM | Message # 43
    General
    Great, thank you!

Quid pro quo.

starking018Date: Sunday, 2017-07-30, 12:04 PM | Message # 44
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Group: Friends
    Awards: 14
    I thought I posted here before, but apparently not. I only posted to the chatbox. The SSM on Breakthrough crashes on the client side. Please remove it or fix it. I personally don't like reverting to pre-0.6 vehicles. I like the addition of Flakpanzer. The Tortoise can be killed by air or by flanking, so it may turn out to be OK to keep it.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

crazygameloverDate: Sunday, 2017-07-30, 2:15 PM | Message # 45
    Colonel
    Awards: 9
    Quote starking018 ()
    I thought I posted here before, but apparently not. I only posted to the chatbox. The SSM on Breakthrough crashes on the client side. Please remove it or fix it. I personally don't like reverting to pre-0.6 vehicles. I like the addition of Flakpanzer. The Tortoise can be killed by air or by flanking, so it may turn out to be OK to keep it.

I maintain we should still remove any super late-war tanks i.e. Centurion & ARL-44 (maybe JT too), considering its a summer 1944 map

mardukDate: Sunday, 2017-07-30, 3:34 PM | Message # 46
    General
    Quote crazy: "I maintain we should still remove any super late-war tanks i.e. Centurion & ARL-44 (maybe JT too), considering its a summer 1944 map"

I agree.

Quid pro quo.

starking018Date: Sunday, 2017-08-06, 2:41 PM | Message # 47
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Group: Friends
    Can we please at least have a playable Breakthrough for tonight and until a SSM is made?

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2017-08-20, 12:30 PM | Message # 48
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Quote starking018 ()
    Can we please at least have a playable Breakthrough for tonight and until a SSM is made?
    I can't remove uploaded SSM since server executable puts lock on the map files. I'd need someone with remote desktop access to stop the server and delete it manually. However, I've uploaded another SSM on top of existing one which will overwrite it. I've removed Centurion (Black Prince spawns instead, as it used to be in previous version), ARL-44 and Jagdtiger.

Added (2017-08-20, 12:30 PM)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Op. Kikusui Day 2

• Moved American fleet and spawnrotator planes closer to the Japanese base.

FHSW Youtube Channel

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Sunday, 2017-08-06, 3:14 PM
  •  
    luiscarlosredDate: Sunday, 2017-08-20, 11:03 PM | Message # 49
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Awards: 4
    This map will become even more interesting now.

BornDarkness

XenanabDate: Monday, 2017-08-21, 10:01 AM | Message # 50
    Colonel
    Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
    Op. Kikusui Day 2
    Moved American fleet and spawnrotator planes closer to the Japanese base.

Thank you very much! This is a great airbattle map now.

Is there any information that Battle of britain is still broken? With 0.61 at least you can start a local multiplayer game there.

kukimuki1234Date: Monday, 2017-08-21, 10:23 AM | Message # 51
    Sergeant
    Group: Recruit
    Awards: 3
    Reichsbahn:
    Americans:Remove T-34 Calliope,and add german airfield,its unfair that just americans have airplanes on map,and remove baricades on railway,
    Germans: Add Pz.Sfl.Ic,add at least Fa 223 "Drache"

crazygameloverDate: Sunday, 2017-09-03, 8:56 PM | Message # 52
    Colonel
    Quote kukimuki1234 ()
    Americans:Remove T-34 Calliope,and add german airfield,its unfair that just americans have airplanes on map,and remove baricades on railway,
    Germans: Add Pz.Sfl.Ic,add at least Fa 223 "Drache"

afaik map objects cant be removed/added with SSM. I feel the Fa 223 would be really OP. Unlike the Drache, the US plane has no weapons so its not a big advantage

Added (2017-09-03, 8:56 PM)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Suomussalmi
    -remove 1x KV2 and 1x T35. when the Russian team has an overall K/D ratio of 2:1, and a single guy in a KV can get a K/D of 49:0, you know it's a little unbalanced. (yes, I am salty)
    -add a few T-26s for russians

XenanabDate: Sunday, 2017-09-03, 9:01 PM | Message # 53
    Colonel
    I do agree that these heavy tanks are annoying but still allies only won a very close game.
    The only reason to change the map balance can only be to improve on the enjoyment for axis team, not to rebalance the material.

bubuDate: Monday, 2017-09-04, 8:56 AM | Message # 54
    Captain
    Awards: 8
    I would remove one of the two, either KV2 or the T35, the T35 being the better option for removal. In wikipedia there is (correct me if it is wrong pls):

The T-35 is sometimes cited as having participated in the Winter War against Finland, but according to Soviet sources it did not.

So apart from balance and gameplay, there is a historical reason happy

mardukDate: Monday, 2017-09-04, 4:35 PM | Message # 55
    General
    I suggest to remove the T-35 due to historical accuracy and add two mg-kits with anti-tank mines for the Finns.

Quid pro quo.

crazygameloverDate: Monday, 2017-09-04, 7:34 PM | Message # 56
    Colonel
    Quote bubu ()
    I would remove one of the two, either KV2 or the T35, the T35 being the better option for removal. In wikipedia there is (correct me if it is wrong pls): 
    The T-35 is sometimes cited as having participated in the Winter War against Finland, but according to Soviet sources it did not.

So apart from balance and gameplay, there is a historical reason

Quote marduk ()
    I suggest to remove the T-35 due to historical accuracy and add two mg-kits with anti-tank mines for the Finns.

I agree

RADIOSMERSHDate: Monday, 2017-09-04, 9:17 PM | Message # 57
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Quote bubu ()

I would rather replace both T-35s with T-28s, which were indeed used in Winter War and are much easier to take out. Also, two KV-2s are overkill.

Quote marduk ()

Finns don't have MG kit with anti-tank mines, but I think British kits with Vickers or Lewis can be used instead, though I'm not sure it will have positive impact on balance.

FHSW Youtube Channel

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Monday, 2017-09-04, 9:18 PM

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2017-09-05, 3:23 PM | Message # 58
    General
    If you are worried about the balance just keep the two KV-2s, add T-28s instead of the T-35s and give the Finns the two Vickers or Lewis MG-kits with anti-tank mines.

Quid pro quo.

crazygameloverDate: Saturday, 2017-10-07, 3:09 PM | Message # 59
    Colonel
    Since the server is back up, I'd like to voice a couple more suggestions

Reichsbahn
    -replace T-VI-100 with normal Tiger or reduce its maxNrOfObjectSpawned to 1

Iron Monster
    -replace one T-28 or T-29 with a KV-1(1940). The map loading screen is plastered with pics of KV1s, and yet there are none. Nonsense, I tell you!!  biggrin

xxpollenzxxDate: Monday, 2017-10-09, 0:24 AM | Message # 60
    Sergeant
    Group: Recruit
    Awards: 1
    Way to Paris
    Can you set the uncap flags to 1-4? I think that is not fun to have to hold only 1 flag when they get the 5.
    And/or set the respawn of the tanks that appear on the last Flag (JT modified and ARL 44 I think), cuz they only spawn once.

Saipan
    Allieds shouldn't be able to get inside of the Chi Ha.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61
    Page 3 of 4«1234»
    Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990