Thursday, 2017-08-17, 3:56 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beitr├Ąge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 3 of 3«123
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61
Server-side modding 0.61
mardukDate: Friday, 2017-05-19, 9:47 AM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 28
Applied SSMs:

Breakthrough
  • Vehicle layout restored to pre-v0.6 state.

Bombing the Reich
  • lowered objective HP from 260.000 to 100.000

Eagles Nest 1945
  • Doubled the respawn time of Greyhound
  • Added 15 seconds to the spawn time of Sherman w/ sandbags

El Alamein
  • replaced Leopard with Pz III Ausf. J
  • replaced towable Flak 18 with one on SdFkz 8 to avoid AA spamming

Fall Gelb-1940
  • added killer cage around French which dissapears after Germans capture all other flags
  • fixed mobile Flak 18 and Stug double spawn
  • Char B1's spawn time decreased by 15 seconds

Guadalcanal
  • fixed a bug which made the Japanese cruiser Agano not spawn, now spawns when Allies take the village flag because the Allied cruiser also only spawns when the Japanese take that flag

Kasserine Pass
  • Removed death zones at Allied base.

Kharkov Winter
  • removed North flag and blocked the bridge with obstacles so no vehicles can pass
  • added Flak 18 on Sd.Kfz. 8 chassis as countermeasure Soviet heavy tanks (spawns when they capture eastern flag)

Stalingrad Redsquare
  • four flags removed
  • train removed

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.
  •  
    mardukDate: Saturday, 2017-07-22, 5:16 PM | Message # 41
    General
    Stalingrad Redsquare
    In order to make the map playable for a small number of players please remove the four flags on the sides of the map (also, with so many flags the gameplay is more about capping those all the time instead of fighting).

Also, please remove the train from the map or make that it does not respawn once destroyed.

We do not play this map at the moment because with so many flags and the respawning train it is not suitable for a small number of players. But when we have more players joined there are better maps than Redsquare.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 2:55 PM | Message # 42
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Group: Trusted
    Awards: 20
    Quote marduk ()
    Stalingrad Redsquare
    In order to make the map playable for a small number of players please remove the four flags on the sides of the map (also, with so many flags the gameplay is more about capping those all the time instead of fighting).

Also, please remove the train from the map or make that it does not respawn once destroyed.

Done. The only issue is that I can't add train cars that were used to be on this map before 0.6, as this is client-side thing. We can add modded version of the map in mappack though.

FHSW Youtube Channel

mardukDate: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 4:27 PM | Message # 43
    General
    Great, thank you!

Quid pro quo.

starking018Date: Sunday, 2017-07-30, 12:04 PM | Message # 44
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Awards: 14
    I thought I posted here before, but apparently not. I only posted to the chatbox. The SSM on Breakthrough crashes on the client side. Please remove it or fix it. I personally don't like reverting to pre-0.6 vehicles. I like the addition of Flakpanzer. The Tortoise can be killed by air or by flanking, so it may turn out to be OK to keep it.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

crazygameloverDate: Sunday, 2017-07-30, 2:15 PM | Message # 45
    Colonel
    Awards: 8
    Quote starking018 ()
    I thought I posted here before, but apparently not. I only posted to the chatbox. The SSM on Breakthrough crashes on the client side. Please remove it or fix it. I personally don't like reverting to pre-0.6 vehicles. I like the addition of Flakpanzer. The Tortoise can be killed by air or by flanking, so it may turn out to be OK to keep it.

I maintain we should still remove any super late-war tanks i.e. Centurion & ARL-44 (maybe JT too), considering its a summer 1944 map

mardukDate: Sunday, 2017-07-30, 3:34 PM | Message # 46
    General
    Quote crazy: "I maintain we should still remove any super late-war tanks i.e. Centurion & ARL-44 (maybe JT too), considering its a summer 1944 map"

I agree.

Quid pro quo.

starking018Date: Sunday, 2017-08-06, 2:41 PM | Message # 47
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Awards: 14
    Can we please at least have a playable Breakthrough for tonight and until a SSM is made?

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2017-08-06, 3:12 PM | Message # 48
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Awards: 20
    Quote starking018 ()
    Can we please at least have a playable Breakthrough for tonight and until a SSM is made?
    I can't remove uploaded SSM since server executable puts lock on the map files. I'd need someone with remote desktop access to stop the server and delete it manually. However, I've uploaded another SSM on top of existing one which will overwrite it. I've removed Centurion (Black Prince spawns instead, as it used to be in previous version), ARL-44 and Jagdtiger.

FHSW Youtube Channel

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Sunday, 2017-08-06, 3:14 PM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61
    Page 3 of 3«123
    Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990