Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon is a mod/addon for Forgotten Hope. Since 2007, when the development began, it has grown to be one of the biggest mods of all time! What makes this mod special is that it adds lots of - but not only - Secret Weapons which saw limited or no action at all, before, during and after the Second World War, like jet fighters and super heavy tanks. Some of the maps feature "what-if" battles like a landing operation on the Japanese mainland or attacking a secret German base in the African desert. Für deutsche Übersetzung schau hier
- Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon with its unique gameplay!
- Over 200 different vehicles at land, air and sea!
- Over 50 hand weapons with new reload animations for all rifles, bipods for MGs and deployable weapons like mortars and heavy machine guns!
- The mod contains secret weapons, some wich you never have seen before!
- Completely overhauled, more immerse sounds and effects!
- New techniques: switchable ammo, tow-able AT guns, altimeter for planes, napalm & cluster bombs, bayonets and much more!
- Heavily modified combat to enhance realism while not being overly complicated!
- 8 intense battles on the eastern front, every Saturday at 19:00 GMT
- 2 sides led by teamwork oriented armies employing strategies and co-operation with promotions and rewards for your achievements.
Forgotten Honor has vast experience in arranging campaigns for Forgotten Hope 1&2 and many other games.It is a international community of players, created by players, run by players and maintained by players. Our team of organizers are proud to announce this campaign open for sign-ups. Both the Allied and the Axis sides eagerly await your enlistment and will gladly guide you to victory. Its the first time FHSW will have a campaign.