Friday, 2016-12-09, 1:55 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Forgotten Honor » Project Reality: War on Terror
Project Reality: War on Terror
Korsakov829Date: Saturday, 2015-08-22, 5:39 AM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1

Forgotten Honor is proud to present our next and fourth campaign for Project Reality, with signups opening exactly two years after our first. Since EA and DICE no longer support Battlefield 2, the Project Reality team made PR:BF2 a standalone game. No longer is a installation of Battlefield 2 required, it is completely free to play.

Full post can be read here:
http://www.forgottenhonor.com/modules....t=66834

PS Sorry for the spam guys. It's a terrible job to have.

DutchDate: Saturday, 2015-08-22, 7:36 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Awards: 3
This is amazing, I downloaded it as soon as i saw it! Doesnt run amazingly, it runs some maps smooth, other laggy...

Added (2015-08-22, 7:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I just downloaded it, and it said update the game to be able to play online. so now i clicked that. and it wont finish the update, it says it cant open the file because it is in use. What is the fix for this?

''Be carefull the seat is not bolted down, you can't reach the clutch, can't use the brakes, the door flies open, there is a clocking sound, brakes are a lil' sketchy but it has POWER!'' -David Freiburger

Korsakov829Date: Saturday, 2015-08-22, 7:57 PM | Message # 3
Major
Awards: 1
Yeah some maps especially those with a lot of trees are far more demanding than other BF2 maps. I lower my effects to about Medium and AA to 2x, that usually gives me 30-40 FPS.

Not sure? How did you download it? Maybe you clicked update too many times or weren't patient enough.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Forgotten Honor » Project Reality: War on Terror
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990