Monday, 2016-12-05, 0:31 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Suggestions: » Bombing the Reich SSM Voting
Bombing the Reich SSM Voting
Add Me262 Pulkzerstörer on Bombing the Reich
1.Yes! Nice idea[ 3 ][27.27%]
2.Hmm... Okay lets try it.[ 5 ][45.45%]
3.No! Destroy the ballance![ 3 ][27.27%]
Answers total: 11
Stefan1990Date: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 8:59 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant General
Group: Admins
Awards: 7
Manns[Aut]:

Hey Guys, I thought it would be interesting to add the Me262 Pulkzerstörer (the 262 with the 50mm gun) on this map

Because it was thought to be a bomb destroyer, but never had this use on alpenfestung

Would you like that beast on bombing the reich ?

it would spawn very rare, rarer than the normal m262 and would not destroy the balance

how do you think about it ?

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/EaexIC2WoV.png

VanoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:35 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 3
We had tried to change the balance. I think the experience was not very successful. Map and the aircraft there for a long time, I'm sure that there were already offers the same development team. Of course the balance on the cards periodically change. But this happens after the big event, when playing the maximum number of participants. Then it is discussed on Twitter. And only then decided to change to replace, add or remove one or the other unit.
I think you can try, but only temporarily, for example when the next Event. Let this be a surprise to many;) But after the best return to its former state.

LampoDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 10:48 AM | Message # 3
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
as you know... I'm a great pilot... rolleyes , so I think that we could try even if change the balance map.

+ -

GreenShiftDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 9:24 PM | Message # 4
SSM Modder
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
I would say sure if you add some plane for allied team to balance? Maybe Bear Cat or something. Im not sure what allied planes are best, ask Robert or Vano maybe smile Allies are at a fair disadvantage already on that map, Ive never seen it completed because factory target it extremely hard to destroy, requires many many many many bombs. So Allies should get something to balance it IMO

GreenShiftDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 0:20 AM | Message # 5
SSM Modder
Or possibly a change in allied ships, as is they arent very useful for much of anything. Whats the destroyer from Kikusui day 2? That one has slightly better AA capabilities because you can switch between AA and HE for the main guns. Just a suggestion because I dont know much about planes happy

MannsDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 9:12 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Recruit
Awards: 10
for balance added: Wellington, Wellington 40mm, B29, superheavy bofors for base and bomber protektion in the taking off area

and a stationar VickersK :P

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Mr_JDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 11:39 PM | Message # 7
Accessory Admin
Awards: 21
B29, superheavy bofors

come on, why not a Hanuebu

MannsDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 1:18 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
If you want ? :P

Why not, B29 was in Service since mai 1944, and bombing the reich is a 1945 map
Superheavy bofors is meant to be a sixtuable one, and its just good for the balance, because several times the bombers cant get up before you get smashed from the jets smile

we just give it a try and if everybody likes it we can talk about it

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

GreenShiftDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 5:47 AM | Message # 9
SSM Modder
The Wellington wouldnt really do us any better than the Lancaster would. Wellington is somewhat faster but not enough to make a difference, especially against all the German jet fighters.

The bofors would do us no good either because of anti-camp protection axis cannot fly close enough to the allied base for it to be of use. So any changes would have to be with planes or ships.

What about more than one Mitchell bomber? With different payloads. Currently the Mitchell allies has has only 250kg bombs which I believe cannot hurt the axis factory at all. Only 500+kg bombs seem to injure it. The Mitchell is significantly faster and more agile than our other bombers, so it would be useful if allies got one with 500kg bombs like from Alpenfestung. Not sure if it would balance the 262 with that gigantic gun however. My suggestion is this or the ship change idea!

MannsDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 6:06 AM | Message # 10
Colonel
Tell me the name of the ship and I add it

The B25 you mean is the B25 Gunship, but there is already the B40 Gunship on btr

honor and duty

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 9:37 AM | Message # 11
General
Awards: 37
The map has the same problem as Kikusui day1, most of the time we don't have enough players who are needed for the right balance.

It won't make any difference if you add more bombers or fighters because the german fighters are so powerful (especially with the MK 103) they shoot down everything with one precise burst. Maybe if every player only uses bombers and they work together they can win, kinda like on Kikusui day2 or Berlin Outskirts. I'm okay with adding the "Pulkzerstörer" for testing purposes but not changing every vehicle on the map.

btw. B-29 was designed for Pacific only, they never even thought about using it over Europe.

My Youtube Channel

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 1:53 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant General
Awards: 12
You can put in the ME 262 Pulkzerstörer, it won´t make a great difference, because aiming and hitting with that low rate of fire is much more tricky than spraying a burst of 30mm in direction of a bomber with high chance to destroy it. But for it´s main buisness it makes sense to put it on this map, good idea!

In case of that is the ME 262 allway in disdvantage because the maps are to small that it can play out it´s most important trump, it´s speed. So it can´t escape the Spit MK 22 or Superthunderbolt.
But I hardly miss the ME 262 Schwalbe aimed with R4M rockets and the ME 262 C Heimatschützer. They don´t appear on any map in FHSW at least sad .

Please don´t mix historical never used planes in the europe theatre like the B29 or Bearcat dry .

Like Eye told most time we are not enough players that we can test the influence on balance.

More or powerfull bofors are not nessecary because I mean to remember that the Airport area has enough space to screw the bomber in a few turns high enough to start the raid against the german factory at full altitude.

Regards, der Eberhahn

But I wish that the Horton would be placed in bombing the reich and the Heimatschützer and the ME 262 with R4M rokets.

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Sunday, 2012-03-18, 1:54 PM

GreenShiftDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 2:42 PM | Message # 13
SSM Modder
The map has the same problem as Kikusui day1, most of the time we don't have enough players who are needed for the right balance

Well we could edit the maps (within reason, general consensus, and respect to historical accuracy as close as we can) to make them more fun for us with fewer players. All the FHSW maps are designed to be played with 64 players, not our 10-25 players. We could slowly take the "unbalanced" maps one by one and discuss the changes, however that would be a whole new topic.

Correction: The plane from Alpenfestung I had meant is the Marauder, not the Mitchell.

Robert the bombers are huge targets though :S Cant be too difficult to hit them. But I do agree, the 30mm cannons take out the bombers damn near instantly already so I dont know if itll make a huge difference. Go ahead and put it in, if it upsets balance we can go and discuss alterations from there.

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Suggestions: » Bombing the Reich SSM Voting
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990