Monday, 2017-07-24, 6:41 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Suggestions: » Helping out on the fhsw wikipedia
Helping out on the fhsw wikipedia
DeathDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 2:45 AM | Message # 1
Major General
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
I'd like to help organize and write info for the fhsw wikipedia.
I'd like to rearrange the order of the map listing on the site. Its alphabetical now but i'd like to organize it by front
Like Eastern front maps from 1939-1945 then western, pacific, etc
i feel its easier to plan events if you know the chronological dates of the maps instead of going back and forth trying to find maps and put them in the right order
if its alright i could also add info and maybe put a mini screen shot of map layout and general vehicle lists so people can know what the map contains and such

Message edited by Death - Sunday, 2013-04-14, 2:46 AM

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-04-15, 5:01 AM | Message # 2
FHSW Wikia Admin
Yes, that is our plan for later. Now we need to try to get some more articles in the Wikia. Step by step i add all the Templates in the Wikia. Now im bussy with the new Featered articles Template for May, today im at home around 2:00 in the noon (server time) and i try to get more Templates ready. I think its now imoportant that we all try to found out what for handweapons the arùy's use. Yesterday i was Japanese Officer. It used the Namby pistol, a Luiger, a Colt and for me new an Astra. WTH is an Astra? Now i know its Spannish. I think also a Ruby pistol. I have no idea how much hiden weapons are in the mod. Now i make a basic list. The most army's have a list now. But its not easy to do that and for me, now that have prio. I try also to get screenshots via CooP in older versions of FHSW and Information about the weapon.

DeathDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-16, 11:20 PM | Message # 3
Major General
I'll start looking at the individual lists this weekend  tongue

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Suggestions: » Helping out on the fhsw wikipedia
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990