[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Suggestions: » Gazap Fighter Balance
Gazap Fighter Balance
DeathDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 1:00 AM | Message # 1
Major General
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
After played and suffering on Gazaps a few times. I think its time I open my mouth on this, I think gazaps in terms of air power is a bit 1 sided. P-51s, Spitfire, P-47, and Super Thunderbolt are all outclassed against the German Jets, the 262 and Ar-234 murder allied tanks and planes. Most times allies can't even take off due to the jets superior speed, aa guns are too slow to kill them. Even when you get in the air, you're still outclassed. It took 3 allied planes to chase down the 262, the P51-H, and super thunderbolt can't keep up.

I suggest removing the spitfire and puttig the pancake it, allies need a fighter that is fast and manuverable agains the german jets. allies get trapped in their base, since the air support they need is outclassed by far.

mayerDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 6:32 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Awards: 14
I'm just asking but was the me262 flown by AirTroll/starking?
Because the pilot makes a huge difference

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 1:22 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant General
Group: Trusted
Under these circumstances I agree death but unfortunatly the map is mostly played by only some 10 players or so and that is by far too less. And the map is balanced for 64 players.
So if that situation dominats it´s also a solution to change ur tactic and take a jeep or a plane and sneek to some flaggs to capture them. If the pilots get no targets anymore they get bored and leave their planes. I know bad style for playing because u love tanks wink ... but perhaps a possible sollution.

XenanabDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 2:41 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Awards: 9
Dont take out the spitfire. This is a awesome version of that plane, rather change one of the mustangs.

DeathDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 6:21 PM | Message # 5
Major General
I'm not talking about starking, I mean anyone in general can use the Ar-234 with that 1000kg payload you can't leave the base or do anything with it camping the allied runway.
Yeah but the problem with that robert is that axis have air superiority the entire map which allows them to bring up their jagdtigers, maus, and king tigers against what? a few jeeps? see what I mean. i think the addition of 1 pancake can give allied fighters a fighting chance, i mean that 262 with the extre after burner thing is just too fast to keep up with and out class.

slobodanDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 6:34 PM | Message # 6
Koń
Awards: 24
... and allies dont have any good AA weapon (only bofors is good).

Axis have: deadly  flak 103/38 ,verling, 88 flak, 12,8 cm FlaK, Kugelblitz, and Ostwind which can fire nonstop without overheating and ammo reloading  ... and let's add wirbelwind -it is fkn crazy crazy

That is the reason why I always play on allied side - axis/german is too easy for me  dry

Message edited by slobodan - Sunday, 2013-12-15, 6:50 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 6:40 PM | Message # 7
General
Awards: 37
I agree, Germans have ground and air superiority on that map, I don't think I've seen one Allied win yet.

But first we need someone who has ftp access to upload map changes, MrJ can't connect to it anymore.

My Youtube Channel

DeathDate: Monday, 2013-12-16, 2:30 AM | Message # 8
Major General
I think 1 or 2 pancakes should even the odds for the allies, along with 2 mobile 50 cal quads for the allies.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2013-12-16, 9:11 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant General
Didn´t the allies have min one mobile quad cal .50 AA halftrack suspect ?! Just have in mind that there also have to bee enough olayers to man these stuff and if theay are present they want do do so wink

slobodanDate: Monday, 2013-12-16, 2:32 PM | Message # 10
Koń
Awards: 24
Didn´t the allies have min one mobile quad cal .50 AA halftrack

It is only joke Robert? haha    OK, We can try it, I will fly me 262 and you will try to shoot me down with AA halftruck... icecream

I think allies should have:

- 1 or 2 pancakes
- 2 or 3 M19 GMC:

Message edited by slobodan - Monday, 2013-12-16, 2:33 PM

DeathDate: Monday, 2013-12-16, 3:52 PM | Message # 11
Major General
I agree with slobo especially when allies get the T95 that thing will need every AA gun on the map to drive with it LOL  tongue

Forum » [FHSW Europ] FHSW 0.51 Server: » Suggestions: » Gazap Fighter Balance
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990