Thursday, 2016-12-08, 3:58 AM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Forum » Other Games: » Minecraft » Minecraft player here?
Minecraft player here?
mayerDate: Monday, 2014-04-07, 1:14 AM | Message # 21
Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 14
half year ago i was working on a very extensive city project (one building maxed out the mc's height limit), including complicated red-stone circuits (like a 4x4 door and i remember finishing one song with noteblocks although with help of noteblock studio) on a creative server called Pluribus but i stopped because i thought i could use my freetime more meaningful and it became tiresome tongue

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2014-04-07, 1:24 AM | Message # 22
Colonel
Awards: 4
I used to use the glixyls revenge mod, it was awesome!

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

XenanabDate: Monday, 2014-04-07, 3:29 PM | Message # 23
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 9
Im still playing normal Minecraft on an awesome Buckit Server

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2014-04-07, 4:12 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Awards: 4
you should check out glixyls, it is crazy, adds a tons of stuff! its like the FHSW of minecraft!

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

buddydogDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 2:44 AM | Message # 25
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
Some other FHT people and I are admins on a decently sized roleplay/factions/pvp Minecraft server that with a growing community. I have been asking around and I was wondering if any you guys would be interested in making a FHSW europe faction/clan.

mayerDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 5:55 PM | Message # 26
Admin
Awards: 14
I have bad experience with SMP servers, some had juvenile admins who arbitary changed the rules for the marketplace, farms and rs-clocks without warning or simply 'wiped the world' for the new update, which meant the erasure of all player created structures and amassed inventories/stocks. Others had no concept of property protection whatsoever and admins simply ignored when buildings got vandalized and chests robbed. On other servers you need to buy premium-rights with real money to be able to do anything.

If you are interested in building and don't mind the lack of survival/collecting I can recommend the Pluribus server up
It is a premium-free server with friendly adminship which is constantly updated (albeit small delay till buckit is updated to latest mc version) but where old worlds together with player creations are backed up and accessible via a teleporter system. Every member is allowed to use worldedit! and can so simplify the task of creating structures/level terrain and even copy his old structures from the old world into the new (latest mc biomes/features) world, which means that your work will never be lost!
On the worldmap you can claim a plot of land and if accepted you get permission to build and you can do whatever you want without interference, however you have to build in accordance with the worldtheme and quality focus is advised! If you build unrealistic (floating in the air) or plain undecorated blocks (like cobblestoneblocks), you violate the serverrules.
The world is divided into the themes pre-industrial, industrial and futurism. The pre-industrial part (ranging from antiquity to medieval times) runs a role-playing game with warfare in which each city-state/kingdom/nation's manpower (which defines how many soldiers you can levy for your army) is calculated by the degree of urbanization while biomes & cards (national focus) decide boni & mali of your troops and consequently the outcome of a battle. When conquering a country you can make it your vassal.

buddydogDate: Sunday, 2014-04-27, 9:26 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
it would be cool if fhsw guys could join up on a server together and make a faction or something.

Joni_KillerDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-19, 11:58 AM | Message # 28
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
i played only in WW2 maps for Flan's Mod

Forum » Other Games: » Minecraft » Minecraft player here?
Page 2 of 2«12
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990