Friday, 2016-12-09, 11:07 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » English Language » Do it yourself: a Tiger tank from scratch!
Do it yourself: a Tiger tank from scratch!
Mr_JDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 4:45 PM | Message # 1
Accessory Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 21
I'm amazed at the work that these guy have done!
http://mywarez.ru/2012....eo.html

mardukDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 6:45 AM | Message # 2
General
It's really nice and way better than the stupid t 34-based Tiger replica from "Saving Private Ryan"!

Quid pro quo!

VanoDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 7:51 AM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 3
VIDEO
This mock-tank created for the film "White Tiger". On May 3 it is shown in Russian cinemas. This is the story of a German tank, which suddenly appeared and disappeared, causing huge losses attacking Soviet units. Demonstrate and promote movie in the gaming industry. In Russian server WoT spend Event. If you are using to combat T-34-85, that is a good chance to get into a fight with the Der Weisse Tiger. However, unlike the movie, it was designed on the basis of the Tiger-Porsche.

Message edited by Vano - Saturday, 2012-05-05, 8:16 AM

Mr_JDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 10:38 AM | Message # 4
Accessory Admin
@Vano: Do you know how much money they have spent into building this replica? What engine they used? Did they make every part from scrap metal or they utilized original elements? I could use google to search that but browsing russian sites is a bit difficult for me, though I know cyrillic letters :P

I would enjoy to watch this movie but I'm afraid it won't be available outside the Russia. I hope someone is going to make English subtitles at least.

Quote (marduk)
It's really nice and way better than the stupid t 34-based Tiger replica from "Saving Private Ryan"!

Yeah, it's kinda ugly. However I haven't seen the difference while watching this movie for the first time :P

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » English Language » Do it yourself: a Tiger tank from scratch!
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016 Powered by Stefan1990