Saturday, 2017-08-19, 2:49 PM
[Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon] European CommunityMain

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
/
[ Neue Beitr├Ąge · Teilnehmer · Forumregeln · Suche · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » English Language » about the inside1918 site
about the inside1918 site
guestDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-24, 9:54 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
please does anyone know what has happened to the inside1918 site?

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-24, 10:45 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
I don't know either, would be sad if Bf1918 ends like this.

btw. are you "guest" from inside1918?

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-25, 1:27 PM | Message # 3
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
i try to contact my co-team members and team leaders from the Inside1918 (i was also memeber as tester, mapper, bughunter, public relation (dutch) and historican) but nobody answer back. I will try this again this week.

guestDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 9:01 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
@Endless_Nameless
meine freunde thanks for your kind words

"....would be sad if Bf1918 ends like this." indeed!

they should had respected the efforts that had been done for the battlefield 1918 project at least!

sorry to say it but I have a feeling that its developers left us from this world too (but I try to convince myself that I am wrong!)

it is ridiculous for such an incredible modification as the battlefield 1918 to just die off since other action shooters and their modifications are older but still played such as the famous half life 1: counter strike modification (can you believe that to the internet cafes in some countries it is still played!)

they should had left the ones that were willing to continue that historical project at least!

we had put our very souls in its development!

month by month there was something interesting that was added in it!

battlefield 1918 was still in development for including its rare "secret weapons" of world war one and for its last nations such as Bulgaria, Japan, Romania, Serbia and Griechland that would had completed the puzzle of world war one at last!

can't easily find nowadays even a standalone action shooter of world war one era that has everything but a battlefield 1918 modification had everything at least (possibly it was a miracle!)

"btw. are you "guest" from inside1918?" what if I said that I am?

you were to the inside1918 site forum too?

if you were, sorry that I can't remember your "Endless_Nameless" name somewhere, maybe you had a different name back then

but I still remember a 30 page complete feedback (notices, questions, suggestions, fixes e.t.c.) with pictures that I had sent to their forum to help themselves (maybe they suicided themselves after that)

yes I was a "proud" feedback spammer too!

the awesome thing to their forum was that when you exceeded above the hundred posts a title came to your avatar and was naming you the "ultimate spammer" or something or the humorous "I think I spam to every post" instead of naming you a "general" e.t.c. (pffff what else, an "alien" or something!)

guestDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 9:02 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
@Fritz Kempf (Sniper Snoop)
Fritz glad to find you here

great thanks!!!!

Fritz Kempf is an incredible talent especially in historical research in battlefield modifications

I still remember his efforts in battlefield 1918

long live my friend

God bless you all my friends

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 9:25 PM | Message # 6
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Thank you Guest. I'm also the voices of the Belgians. cool

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » English Language » about the inside1918 site
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017 Powered by Stefan1990